• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Here is my original list along with my expansion........

Tatuaje- La Maravilla
Tatuaje- Havana Cazadores
Tatuaje- Espciales
Cohiba lancero
H. Upmann Sir Winston
Punch Punch
your favorite ISOM smoke

Boli GM
Trinidad Fundadores
El Rey del Mundo Choix Supreme
Camacho Scorpian
Cabaiguan Maduro

Got my Padilla's from Kevin today and and som every nice tag ons! :thumbs:
Thanks bro!

Rene

Received the package from Derek today! Excellent selection of smokes, will enjoy every one of these! Thanks brother!

Here is my original list along with my expansion........

Tatuaje- La Maravilla
Tatuaje- Havana Cazadores
Tatuaje- Espciales
Cohiba lancero
H. Upmann Sir Winston
Punch Punch
your favorite ISOM smoke

Boli GM
Trinidad Fundadores
El Rey del Mundo Choix Supreme
Camacho Scorpian
Cabaiguan Maduro

I got you on some of these, shot me your address and I will be back with some wishes passing my wish to everyone's favorite forum policing friend, Soul Doggy

I got you on some of these, shot me your address and I will be back with some wishes passing my wish to everyone's favorite forum policing friend, Soul Doggy

Hey thanks Brandon, an unexpected gesture of kindness from you. :0 Sorry I'm two days late, but I wish for the following:

- I ask for bread probre, cure the sick, there is peace in the world and the global crisis disappears.
- My wife also has sent its wish list, asked in his letter a perfume or a jewel.

Uh, if no one else can help me with these, I'll go with (from impossible to possible):

- A Woman for Joe-Joe (yeahthatsme)
- A Consciense for Brent (BSneed51)
- Any LE ISOM
- Padron Family Reserve 44
- Oliva Master Blend 1
- Dunhill :p
- Oliva Cain Maduro (any size)
- Any aged Opus X
- Tat T110
- Any aged H. Upmann Mag 46

Thanks again Brandon. :thumbs:

It's obvious I'm drunk right now...SD Doggy West coast Officer I got you an the T110 and the Cain..

and I have some "44's" you drunken bastard on the way.Appearently that Pint you mentioned earlier died a fast death

On the East coast we call them " 45"s"...Gimme a day or two and I'll have a package on the way.

PM me your addy and I'll take care of my Police officer friend.

wishes to come when I can type better

My apologies..I did not know there really were "44's"

But I still got you on the T110 and the Cain...and A 45 if you want it.

And because I fouled up..I'm passing my wish to on to Isy...who hosted a great night last last..PM incoming Isy

I hate when I F up...sorry Jon....you'll get a nice package bro...2 of your wishes and a 44 plus 1.

I got ya covered on those, Greg. I'll see if I can't find something else for you to try... :whistling: Wishes to come.

Derek

Here goes: :thumbs:

San Cristobal Seleccion Del Sol
Tat Black
LFD Habano Corona
Something newly released, possibly tasty, but very Tatuaje

Vegueros
LGC Md'O
Vegas Robaina

Done. I've got several of those in the mancave for you, come on over! PM incoming.
Way over the top, Mike. And many thanks for the hospitality! You're a true BOTL... :thumbs: :thumbs:

Derek

Damn, the Vegas Robaina, I knew I forgot one!

Grab a couple the next time you're over.

And because I fouled up..I'm passing my wish to on to Isy...who hosted a great night last last..PM incoming Isy

You are a gentleman, Frank. Thank you very much for this but I think it's only fair that I pass this wish off to someone who hasn't had the opportunity to have their wish granted. Again, thanks for thinking of me, bro. I'd like to pass my wish on to Dan (DGuterman). So go ahead, Dan....let 'er rip!

Souldog,
You are all boxed up and out the door tomorrow bro.

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 9405503699300049371108

Sorry for the hold up....

I'd like to wish for:

RASS (2 years +)
RA Celestial Fino

and if not one of those....
Any lovely non-Cohiba/Monte will do. (CC's only)

Thanks guys, and thank you Franco!

You are a gentleman, Frank. Thank you very much for this but I think it's only fair that I pass this wish off to someone who hasn't had the opportunity to have their wish granted. Again, thanks for thinking of me, bro. I'd like to pass my wish on to Dan (DGuterman). So go ahead, Dan....let 'er rip!

Sorry for the hold up....

I'd like to wish for:

RASS (2 years +)
RA Celestial Fino

and if not one of those....
Any lovely non-Cohiba/Monte will do. (CC's only)

Thanks guys, and thank you Franco!

So, who's up then?

I am, I posted the wish, but left it up for an extended period due to no reply...

That being said, I'd like to further pass this wish to a buddy of mine who is having a bit of an identity crisis.

Drew (BMW) you're up buddy, PM incoming.