• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Up dated list

Padron 45 Nat
Padron 44th
Opus X #2 with some age
Any Black Label Forbidden X
Cohiba Espendidos
Opus X LBMF

Has anyone spoke with Mark? I sent him a PM and this has been idle for a while

From what I've seen this is typical for him and while it's fine for reading and posting I don't think one should get involved in something like this unless you plan to keep up with it.

I Pm'ed him and he responded on March 3rd that he was busy with work and would try and get some wishes posted soon. I have since PMed him again as a reminder.

It's not my call, but I would vote skipping him. He has had since Feb 15th and should not have entered into this or passed his wish if he knew he was going to be this unavailable.

It's not my call, but I would vote skipping him. He has had since Feb 15th and should not have entered into this or passed his wish if he knew he was going to be this unavailable.

He does seem to make a habit of disappearing for long stretches of time so I'm not surprised at this.. I definitely agree with you Clint that in order to get this rolling again we should skip Mark. Any nominees for who should be up?

He does seem to make a habit of disappearing for long stretches of time so I'm not surprised at this.. I definitely agree with you Clint that in order to get this rolling again we should skip Mark. Any nominees for who should be up?

It's not my call either but if I were to nominate someone, I would nominate Breedy who has taken the lead on trying to keep this thing moving.

It's not my call either but if I were to nominate someone, I would nominate Breedy who has taken the lead on trying to keep this thing moving.

Thanks Stu, but I am really not that interesed deserving. Its not my style to beat around the bush, so here it is. I PM'ed Mark on March 2nd and he responded to my PM on the 3rd and hasn't been on-line since. He said he had been busy at work and would try and get some more wishes up. I PMed him again today, stating that he should update his list or consider passing his wish to someone else if need be. Like I said before, he hasn't logged on to see the message.

That being said, he granted someone's wish. So he is up, at least for now. Failing to up-date/pass his wish or failure to answer PM's in next day or so may require some other action. For the moment I would give him a chance to respond and handle his business.

Editted: I also just emailed him as well

Mark has anyone granted your wishes, and is this your current wish list?

Padron 45 Nat
Padron 44th
Opus X #2 with some age
Cohiba Espendidos
Opus X LBMF

It has been 4 days since your last contact according to Breedy, and seeing you granted a wish I would like to grant one of yours.

Breedy has passed on the nomination, and per his request I would like to give you until Wednesday to respond, if not I will take you place in line if Breedy does not want it.

Gentlemen this is an effort to keep this thread alive, and those of you I PM'd know my intention or at least I hope so.

I will check back here regularly to see if anything comes of this.

-Jimmy

Mark has anyone granted your wishes, and is this your current wish list?

Padron 45 Nat
Padron 44th
Opus X #2 with some age
Cohiba Espendidos
Opus X LBMF

It has been 4 days since your last contact according to Breedy, and seeing you granted a wish I would like to grant one of yours.

Breedy has passed on the nomination, and per his request I would like to give you until Wednesday to respond, if not I will take you place in line if Breedy does not want it.

Gentlemen this is an effort to keep this thread alive, and those of you I PM'd know my intention or at least I hope so.

I will check back here regularly to see if anything comes of this.

-Jimmy

If you're granting his wish, one of the cigars, then go for it. I would caution you to make sure you full understand what the PIF is and the protocols surrounding it.

Understood, I've read Rod's description a couple of times now and feel confident.

Thank you guys for allowing this, I hope Mark will enjoy his stick!

-Jimmy

Good on you Jimmy. If you've got Marks wish covered and his addy lined up, then it's your turn to post up a wish.

Thanks Ben! :)

I PM'd him for his address and I am waiting on a reply. If any other CPer's have his addy for some reason feel free to PM it to me as I want to get this thread back in motion.

I will post back here when I hear from Mark, or anyone else with his address.

Thanks again guys!

-Jimmy

Jimmy, if you're granting Mark's wish, then by all means post yours. No need to wait.

I like the way you guys think! :D

Bolivar Belicoso
Cohiba Sublime / Siglio IV
H. Upmann Sir Winston / Magnum 50
Montecristo #2 / #4
Partagas Serie P No. 2 / Serie D No. 4
RASS
R&J Corona / Churchill

Thanks for stepping up and rescuing the clusterf*** Mark created. I would advise you to simply post your wishes, as waiting to hear back from Mark could conceivably take another 3 weeks. So wish away and if he actually responds to your PM, send him his wish cigar. If he doesn't, then oh well.

Edit to add: Greg is always quicker on the draw than I am. Great advice.

I like the way you guys think! :D

Bolivar Belicoso
Cohiba Sublime / Siglio IV
H. Upmann Sir Winston / Magnum 50
Montecristo #2 / #4
Partagas Serie P No. 2 / Serie D No. 4
RASS
R&J Corona / Churchill

I've got you covered.

Passing my wish to BlindedByScience.

Edit: Couldn't find the Boli when I got home and searched. Would have sworn I had 4 - 6 of those left. I'll throw in a couple other CC's with the others. Sorry.

Looks like I have created a stir by being away from my computer. Sorry. Worked long hours last week and then took off for a few days with the GF. Just got home and here I am. I didn't feel the wish list was all that bad will add some easier to finds if I am still up. If not then my bad for being away.

LFD Salomon
LG SB #2
Oliva Serie V maduro Torpedo
Cubao #1
P SD #5

Mark

Looks like I have created a stir by being away from my computer. Sorry. Worked long hours last week and then took off for a few days with the GF. Just got home and here I am. I didn't feel the wish list was all that bad will add some easier to finds if I am still up. If not then my bad for being away.

LFD Salomon
LG SB #2
Cubao #1
P SD #5

I think Emoshun granted your wish a little ways up this page, and is waiting for you to PM him your addy or something.

LFD Salomon
LG SB #2
Cubao #1
P SD #5

I think Emoshun granted your wish a little ways up this page, and is waiting for you to PM him your addy or something.

Got it and sent PM's. Once again thanks for not burning me at the stake for being gone.

LFD Salomon
LG SB #2
Cubao #1
P SD #5

Got it and sent PM's. Once again thanks for not burning me at the stake for being gone.

It's unfortunate, but sometimes real life interferes with our fun.