• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Thanks a bunch Jim, I love a WOAM!

Food for thought guys. Maybe it's about time to retire this thread because those that are going to pay it forward are going to do so without the use of this thread. It's nice to be able to wish for things, but the times of waiting in line to get into this thing are long gone. When it takes around a month to fulfill a couple wishes, maybe it's just time to put this thing to bed. It's run a long and good course, but when you get to the point that there are more posts bumping wishes, it's not worth it anymore.

I remember when people would die for a chance to grant a wish..

Maybe put it to rest for a couple of months and see if the demand comes back? I wish I could participate more with this thread; being at school makes it extremely difficult to know if I can meet a wish or not. Hopefully this summer the PIF will gain momentum once again. That being said...

Jim, I have you on a couple from your wishlist! PM incoming. :thumbs:

My Wish:
Whatever you feel like sending
Padron
Liga Privada
Your favorite smoke

Package arrived today. Way too much brother. Havent tried a singe one yet!

Ok gents, where we at on this. Is it Donzz's wish for cigars for the troops through flushnutz? If so, I will get ahold of flush and find out if he has already sent them.

That was my intention, but I think Flushnutz has sent his package already. Any smokes to the troops will take care of my wish

Thanks
Don

Well I can do that but I will need a little assistance on the how to. If anyone can help shoot me a pm.

Well I can do that but I will need a little assistance on the how to. If anyone can help shoot me a pm.

We haven't sent the package yet but we need to as soon as possible so if you can get some to us soon we would love to add them to our shipment!!

Thanks!!

Elizabeth (Flushnutz's wife!<grin>)

We haven't sent the package yet but we need to as soon as possible so if you can get some to us soon we would love to add them to our shipment!!

Thanks!!

Elizabeth (Flushnutz's wife!<grin>)

That's perfect. If you can give me a couple days to get a small care package together and i will send it out to you two if that's ok.

As for my wish, I would like to try your favorite CC with a little age that is smoking good right now.

That's perfect. If you can give me a couple days to get a small care package together and i will send it out to you two if that's ok.

As for my wish, I would like to try your favorite CC with a little age that is smoking good right now.

I'll get you on this. I have a couple of things you might enjoy.

For my wish:
Puff n Stuff Le Bijou
Any Opus
Your favorite lancero

For my wish:
Puff n Stuff Le Bijou
Any Opus
Your favorite lancero

I can get you on all these sneeds. If the addy in your profile is up to date I'll have this out soon.

My wish:
Tatuaje Black Petite Lancero
Tatuaje Anarchy
Viaje Skull & Bones

For my wish:
Puff n Stuff Le Bijou
Any Opus
Your favorite lancero

I can get you on all these sneeds. If the addy in your profile is up to date I'll have this out soon.

My wish:
Tatuaje Black Petite Lancero
Tatuaje Anarchy
Viaje Skull & Bones

Greg,
I got you on a couple of these...PM your adress to me and I'll get them out the door.

My Wishes..

Cohiba Sig VI
Sir Winnie
LG Small Batch #3
any aged Padron.

So this thing doesn't stall.
Tat 109 Rosado
your favorite cigar...

Whatever is smoking good right now....

Hey Donzz,
Package went out today to Flushnutz and NavyWife with some goodies for the troops. God Bless America

DC# 03102640000161147774

Hey Donzz,
Package went out today to Flushnutz and NavyWife with some goodies for the troops. God Bless America

DC# 03102640000161147774

Thanks to both Donzz and BigB. I will let you know what kind of reception the package receives but I am sure they are going to go nuts. They are near the end of their deployment so these will be perfect for a celebration!!!

Hey, Franco

I got you on this. I'll put in in the mail with the other Cohiba Palm Tree 1966 Diplomatic #2 Lancero Maduro Especial Edicion Limitadas.

As for me:
Tat East Side
QdO Gran Corona
Vegueros Beli
Padron SI
PL Encantos
or One of your favorite smokes!

Sticks on the way to Sneeds: 0310 3200 0001 1487 2459

Hey, Franco

I got you on this. I'll put in in the mail with the other Cohiba Palm Tree 1966 Diplomatic #2 Lancero Maduro Especial Edicion Limitadas.

As for me:
Tat East Side
QdO Gran Corona
Vegueros Beli
Padron SI
PL Encantos
or One of your favorite smokes!

Thanks Los...can't wait to try some of TL's besat product. :laugh:

Got Los's package today and as much as I hate to say it he kicked my ass.

Now somebody grant the poor bastard's wish damn it!

Heys guys....Los's wish has been sitting way too fuggin long.I'll give it a couple more days Los and if no one helps you out I'll grant another one and just let this thread die.

To much apathy around here lately.

Heys guys....Los's wish has been sitting way too fuggin long.I'll give it a couple more days Los and if no one helps you out I'll grant another one and just let this thread die.

OK -- guilty as charged. Just been too busy lately to really participate in the forums. But your chastisement broke me out of my apathy mode, Franco.

I got Los on some good things I have been smoking lately. Been too long since I shared the love.

Thanks for the kick in the ass.

Los, can you please PM me your address. We are just a borough away so I should be able to get to you pretty quickly. In fact, if you happen to work in midtown I can just hand you a package...

Let me know
Gordon

OK I am sending Los some nice favorite sticks -- do I post my wish now?

If so, only thing I'm wishing for is a Partagas 898 with a couple years of age.

Thanks
G
.j

OK -- guilty as charged. Just been too busy lately to really participate in the forums. But your chastisement broke me out of my apathy mode, Franco.

I got Los on some good things I have been smoking lately. Been too long since I shared the love.

Thanks for the kick in the ass.

Los, can you please PM me your address. We are just a borough away so I should be able to get to you pretty quickly. In fact, if you happen to work in midtown I can just hand you a package...

Let me know
Gordon

Received Gordon's package of smokes. Great selections, I may add.

Thank you, sir!!