• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

I can handle that, Gordon. Sheesh, you're making it too easy. PM me your addy and perhaps a list of anything else you'd care to try. I can ship tomorrow if you are quick.

My wish would be any stick that someone thinks pair superbly with tea or black coffee.

Edited to say: Got your addy from your AM page. Sticks will leave tomorrow.

I can handle that, Gordon. Sheesh, you're making it too easy. PM me your addy and perhaps a list of anything else you'd care to try. I can ship tomorrow if you are quick.

My wish would be any stick that someone thinks pair superbly with tea or black coffee.

I'm a complex guy with simple needs. Thanks for hooking me up.

I have got you pm me you addy and i will try to get this out before the holiday.

My wish is for a Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios, I will add more later if needed.

I will add any ISOM with some age on it that you think is smoking well.

Drunkfish, you outdid yourself. One I wanted to try, one I've been lusting after, and some new ones to me. The coffee was a thoughtful touch. My wife has already called dibs on it for tomorrow morning. By the way, a cigar is singular...thank you!

Just an update on my package to Gordon. Turns out his addy was an old one. He may still get it, if not I'll resend.

Friend of mine was able to retrieve the package for me, so all is well. I'll update with pics (are we still doing that?) after I hook up with him and get the box in hand.

Drunkfish, you outdid yourself. One I wanted to try, one I've been lusting after, and some new ones to me. The coffee was a thoughtful touch. My wife has already called dibs on it for tomorrow morning. By the way, a cigar is singular...thank you!

Just an update on my package to Gordon. Turns out his addy was an old one. He may still get it, if not I'll resend.

Nice great to hear it got there ok. Enjoy

PS. I didn't want the one cigar to be lonely during that journey. :D

I have got you pm me you addy and i will try to get this out before the holiday.

any Padron family reserve

Got my package from nfulton and I am blown away. Thank you doesn't do enough justice for the great smokes you sent my way, my friend.

Enjoyed one of em out in the backyard this evening. Perfect weather, perfect smoke.

Wonderful. I'm just glad you had a buddy willing to get them for you. Enjoy!

Any cigar you think is worth trying.

I wish I could get hair to grow where it use to. While Im at it I wish I didn't have to get up in the middle of the night to pee! Ha !!

I wish I could get hair to grow where it use to. While Im at it I wish I didn't have to get up in the middle of the night to pee! Ha !!
:laugh: :laugh:

Well, it is a make a wish thread :sign:

Drunkfish, I've got you on this, but it may take me a week or so to get it out to you. PM me your addy. I'm sorry you had to wait so long.
I'd like to pass my wish to the coolest guy I know, Charley. This guy is an extremely generous man that can never get as much recognition as he deserves. I'll send him a PM.
Edit for grammar.