• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Dailey Jam Session 2023 (Post the sound vibrations that pair with your smoking pleasure)

Here's the new Extreme album, "Six". I was never a YUGE fan (although I worship Nuno), but this album delivers. Not digging some of the slower tunes so much, and you have to wonder why they even included "Beautiful Ladies", but the rock songs ROCK. Gary Cherone sounds like he is 25 years old again.

Here's the new Extreme album, "Six". I was never a YUGE fan (although I worship Nuno), but this album delivers. Not digging some of the slower tunes so much, and you have to wonder why they even included "Beautiful Ladies", but the rock songs ROCK. Gary Cherone sounds like he is 25 years old again.

Thanks Nick 🤜🤛

Gary Cheron is massively underrated.