• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Dark Knight...goes nutzoid...

I heard this on O&A this morning. Half way he sounds like Bill Oriley "DO IT LIVE"

wow... I can't believe that guy let that douche talk to him like that. I would be furious if someone thought they could talk to me like that... man... unbelievable.

wow... I can't believe that guy let that douche talk to him like that. I would be furious if someone thought they could talk to me like that... man... unbelievable.

Remember the guy was either a grip, best boy or lighting tech. He depends on this as his livelihood, it is a shame when another human being degrades a fellow worker for such a minor thing. I hope Mr. Batman gets enough negative press from this so he has to apologize to the guy.

While he obviously tore that dude several new a-holes, without a little more context it's hard to tell just how much of an overreaction it was. It certainly sounded like this wasn't the first time the poor bastard had done whatever it was he wasn't supposed to do.

He getting some good heat from this, which he should. No one needs to ever act like that.

While he obviously tore that dude several new a-holes, without a little more context it's hard to tell just how much of an overreaction it was. It certainly sounded like this wasn't the first time the poor bastard had done whatever it was he wasn't supposed to do.

Indeed, though, from the sound of it, the guy (director of photography) walked into a scene while filming was taking place. Who knows how many times he did it. The spin is that this guy walked in on one of the most "emotional" scenes being filmed. Who knows.

But, for what it's worth, it seems Mr. Bale was previously arrested (in London) for "verbally assaulting" his mother and other members of his family (e.g., sister). I don't think he was ever prosecuted for that offense, but, nonetheless, it speaks to his character.

Indeed, though, from the sound of it, the guy (director of photography) walked into a scene while filming was taking place. Who knows how many times he did it. The spin is that this guy walked in on one of the most "emotional" scenes being filmed. Who knows.

But, for what it's worth, it seems Mr. Bale was previously arrested (in London) for "verbally assaulting" his mother and other members of his family (e.g., sister). I don't think he was ever prosecuted for that offense, but, nonetheless, it speaks to his character.

Lack there of!

Lack there of!

Correct-o-mundo.

But what is it worth? I'm not really up on all the Hollywood nonsense, but wasn't that a result of his mother calling his wife a whore or some such thing? Isn't the whole family dynamic pretty messed up anyway?

I'm not necessarily defending the guy, merely maintaining that context of the family blowup incident is important to consider as well.

There are always three sides to every story...

But what is it worth? I'm not really up on all the Hollywood nonsense, but wasn't that a result of his mother calling his wife a whore or some such thing? Isn't the whole family dynamic pretty messed up anyway?

I'm not necessarily defending the guy, merely maintaining that context of the family blowup incident is important to consider as well.

Ergo the "for what it's worth" caveat...not much in my estimation, but perhaps for someone else, it's the deal breaker. Context aside, one's reaction to things speaks volumes about their measure as a person and, regardless of the circumstances, some things in this life are simply inappropriate and inexcusable. This is simply out there for others to draw their own conclusions.

Ergo the "for what it's worth" caveat...not much in my estimation, but perhaps for someone else, it's the deal breaker. Context aside, one's reaction to things speaks volumes about their measure as a person and, regardless of the circumstances, some things in this life are simply inappropriate and inexcusable. This is simply out there for others to draw their own conclusions.

Agreed.

I just watched this on HLN, this link is much better it sounded like an episode of The Osbornes on HLN.