• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Dixie Darling II Pass

JerryG

I reckon we are starting this thread over.

Dave has or had the box and it will be or is in the mail. He will post soon.

I will try and recreate a put/take list so all will know.

Glad we're back.

+JerryG

Dave is always soooo slow. Wake me up when he remembers he has it.
:D
NA

The box shipped out on the 19th. Is my reputation really that bad, geez ???

Here's what I did in the box...

Takes:
Opus Fuente Fuente
Bolivar Belicoso Fino

Puts:
Ramon Allones ISOM 10-01
PAM
Fuente Canones (with the funny ~ thing over the first N)
Hemmingway Signature
Hemmingway Short Story

Hope this works out for all involved. Delivery Confirmation # is
0103 8555 7491 5824 7420

As a matter of fact....
Delivery Status
You entered 0103 8555 7491 5824 7420
We attempted to deliver your item at 8:55 am on March 21, 2003 in OAKLYN, NJ 08107 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Thanks Dave! I have never had a Canones (with the funny ~ thing over the first N) - that's an extra long smoke, isn't it? And I loove those Hemingways.

Yes. Chris you are the man. Should be to you today.

Here is the rest of the order:

Chris C.
Neal
Bill
Lee
Mike
Scott
Charlie
Peter

and clean-up - Emo.

At some point we may need to divert the pass to Emo.

Dave, email the scanned put/take sheets and I'll post the current contents. -OR- Chris if you're up for it you could post them. -OR- we'll just fly like we are. Le temp bontons rollette, or something like that.

Yippee, rollin'.

Thanks Folks!

+JerryG

Chris -

Could you add some distilled water to the humifiers?

Thanks,

+JerryG

DaveWF said:
As a matter of fact....
Delivery Status
You entered 0103 8555 7491 5824 7420
We attempted to deliver your item at 8:55 am on March 21, 2003 in OAKLYN, NJ 08107 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later.
Ah! That's what's at the post office. I tried to go get it this morning but they said it wasn't in yet. I'm supposed to try back later. I'll try to have this out by Monday morning. By the way, that's total BS that they tried to deliver that because I was home at 8:55 yesterday. I'll take it up with the post office.

Jerry, send me your email and I'll ge the sheet out to you.

Fair warning though some of the entries are VERY light (mine included). I copied the sheet using my scanner, so I'll have to use the copy that's light to be scanned to you.

Does that make any sense? I just woke up, so I deserve a liitle break here..... :p

Dave ;)

Got the box..

My takes:
Fighting Cock
Connie #73 maddie

My puts:
Genuine Counterfeit Cuban Perfecto
Alteza Torpedo
Maria Manicini DeGaulle
RyJ Belicoso

And for Jerry, a gift of EDRM PC '98(banded as an El Dente)

I'll add water and have this out on Monday.

Didn't land here today. If it comes before COB on Monday, it will go out same day. I have duty on Tuesday, so if comes late Monday or Tuesday I won't be able to get it out until Wednesday afternoon. Just thought I would letcha know.

Emo

Just wanted to let everyone I'm present and standing by. Know I'm a ways off yet, but thought it a good idea to check in with everything that's been going on. ;)

emodx said:
Didn't land here today. If it comes before COB on Monday, it will go out same day. I have duty on Tuesday, so if comes late Monday or Tuesday I won't be able to get it out until Wednesday afternoon. Just thought I would letcha know.

Emo
Oooops, this was supposed to be at Joes pass but I guess I just messed up...lol...

Emo

Way to go Chris. Thanks for passing. I hope you have had a good first pass and may you have many more. Enjoy.

Dave email in your in box.

Neal's up next.

Cool. Moving right along.

+JerryG

emodx said:
emodx said:

Emo
Oooops, this was supposed to be at Joes pass but I guess I just messed up...lol...

Emo
Freakin' post padder!!!!! ;) :D :sign:

The package is set to go and I'll take it over at 8:30am(as soon as the post office opens). I'll put $299 of insurance on the box(unless someone thinks it should be more or less). The DC# I have for this package is 0103 8555 7491 4842 9768.

Please let me apologize in advance as I did not add the water as I said I would. I have no excuse except for I simply forgot. I lost a friend today to a heart attack and my mind has been elsewhere. If you want me to reopen the box, please let me know.

Christopher

I'd say it's a safe assumption that due to your loss, the lack of water is understandable.
I'm sure the next person in line won't mind adding a bit of DW before they send it off.

Dave ;)

Chris,

You take care of your friend/s. Next passer up will water us up.

Take good care Chris.

+JerryG

Here's an updated pass contents list...

Number Cigar Puts Takes

1 Opus Fuente Fuente JerryG DaveWF
2 Opus Reserva d' Chataeu JerryG
3 Opus Perfection #5 JerryG
4 La Aurora Pref. #2 mad JerryG BenV
5 Don Carlos #2 JerryG
6 Work of Art nat JerryG
7 Work of Art mad JerryG
8 Cohiba robusto isom JerryG
9 Monte #2 isom JerryG Misc
10 Ashton VSG Illusion JerryG Royz
11 La Luna LHB rob banded JerryG
12 La Luna Nat. Fuerte JerryG BenV
13 AF Short Story JerryG
14 Connie #9 mad JerryG Royz
15 Connie #17 mad JerryG Misc
16 Connie #72 mad Misc
17 Bolivar Belicoso Fino isom Misc DaveWF
18 Partagas Misc
19 Connie #73 Royz Chris
20 HdM Excalibur Royz
21 Macanudo Duke mad Royz
22 Baccarat robusto Royz
23 AF Signature BenV
24 Perdomo Expo mad BenV
25 ERDM BenV
26 Fighting Cock BenV Chris
27 Boli for Jerry BenV
28 Ramone Allones DaveWF
29 PAM DaveWF
30 AF Canones DaveWF
31 AFSignature DaveWF
32 AF Short Story DaveWF
33 Genuine Couterfeit Cuban Perfecto Chris
34 Alteza Torpedo Chris
35 Maria Manicini DeGaulle Chris
36 RyJ Belicoso Chris

Comin'at cha Neal...

+JerryG

I'm ready for it. I will try to get the put/take sheet squared away and will add dw fer certain. SHadow...tomorrow or wednesday how's your schedule look??
NA