• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Dixie Darling II Pass

The package is off as of 8:30am. I left the insurance receipt in my van but it was for $300, next time I get out to it, I'll bring it in and post the number. SamClemmons just be on the lookout..should be there by Wednesday.

Christopher

Neal, evenings for both Tuesday and Wednesday look good for now. Thursday I have to go to Baltimore in the morning but I should be back around 2:00 PM. PM me when you get it and we'll nail down day and time.

Just as an FYI, the insurance # on the pacakge is VB 381 751 822 US and as I said before it is for $300.

It's good to see the Box is moving right along. Soon it will make its way down here to sunny Orlando...... :D

If it's not too much trouble, can this be sent to my home address when it's time to send it my way?

Let me know and I'll pm the address to the person who is due to send it to me!

Thanks!

Leebo,

And that would be Shadow/Bill who is due to send to you. PM him to have the box sent to your home. PM me and let me know if you want me to do it. Bill will prolly check in here and see what's up.

+JerryG

Lee I think I still have your home address but you better PM me with it just in case.

I just got a package from you today Bill, opening it now to see which pass this is! lol

I'll pm you also!
Lee

Da box is here. Will post me p/t's tomorrow and if I can't hook up with Bill tomorrow afternoon it'll go to the PO.
NA

Neal, you better go ahead and send it out. I found out this afternoon that my half day in Baltimore is going to turn out to be an all day meeting. So it does not look good for getting together for a pass off. :(

Okey Dokey, Shadow, don't know what I'll do with all this beer now, though. I'm done with me pulls and pushes and I must say that I was surprisingly smoove and shrood on this one.

Puts
Indian Tabac Perfecto Legend
Mancini Magic Mountain
Cubita perfecto SMS
Cuesta Rey #11
Perdomo 2 6x48?

Host bag - FFOX Super Belicoso '02.

D/C 01038555749159924221

Comin' atcha Willie!! Willie...that's rich....buwahahahahahahahahaha

NA

Aye ye ol' RiverRat but what about 'ch pulls? Very nice pushes! Mark twain! Thank ye!

Comin' at ya Bill.

+JerryG

Me pulls!!!!!! I didn't take me pulls!!! I knew I was forgettin' sunthin'. Drat and dang.
Smoove and shrood.

NA

Yeah, that's it...musta been the beer.

"Smoove and shrood".

You're too much Neal!

+JerryG

Package received today. Will post puts/takes later tonight.