• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Douchebag daily jam session 2022

I love this entire album. It's the best "not-more-of-the-same-as-I-usually-do" solo album in a long, long time, IMHO.

What cigar would you pair with this one, pairing with an bitter blonde coffee, just waiting on the Sun to peak over the hills ?
🎶🎸

but don't give me that do goody good bullshit

There are better acoustic renditions of Rebel Yell out there to be found, but Steve Stevens is such a criminally under-appreciated guitar player. I'm not a YUGE Billy Idol fanatic, but man... does he really have pipes and presence.

There are better acoustic renditions of Rebel Yell out there to be found, but Steve Stevens is such a criminally under-appreciated guitar player. I'm not a YUGE Billy Idol fanatic, but man... does he really have pipes and presence.

I like his music.

I always thought Steve Stevens looked like Sly Stallone in the OG Rebel Yell video. :)

Here's a guy with a bucket on his head. Long piece, he doesn't really get going until about 1/2 way through.

Two of the most tortured solos recorded, set inside some lyrics.

Cinnamon Girl, not Neil

I always thought Steve Stevens looked like Sly Stallone in the OG Rebel Yell video. :)

Here's a guy with a bucket on his head. Long piece, he doesn't really get going until about 1/2 way through.

Two of the most tortured solos recorded, set inside some lyrics.

Cinnamon Girl, not Neil

I think Buckethead actually holds a Guinness World's Record for the sheer volume of material he's recorded and released.

I was never a huge Type O fan as a teen/young adult, but I absolutely love their cover of Cinnamon Girl. I had it burned on one of my old gym cd's in the early '00s, and always found it funny how Peter Steele went from "Bloody Kisses" type image to singing a Neil Young cover. Great find!

I stumbled upon Buckethead via a Praxis album, Transmutation. Pretty out there, but a couple of the songs had some memorable guitar parts so that got me pointed towards Buckethead.