• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Douchebag daily jam session 2022

Are you mainly a country music guy?
It's what I grew up on, so it is my go to, but I haven't listened to a country radio station since the early 2000's. The new stuff just does not do it for me. . But I also listen to a lot of different genres of music. I am just a music lover in general.

It's what I grew up on, so it is my go to, but I haven't listened to a country radio station since the early 2000's. The new stuff just does not do it for me. . But I also listen to a lot of different genres of music. I am just a music lover in general.
I like everything but gangster rap myself. Grew up with the old style country too. But I'm a 70-80's rocker at heart.

I like everything but gangster rap myself. Grew up with the old style country too. But I'm a 70-80's rocker at heart.
I grew up with the old style country, that's why I'm a 70-80s rocker at heart. I still whip out some of the folks' old albums now and then. Something like Patsy Cline "Walkin' After Midnight" can still work after all these years.

And then there's... other country. Stuff like Marshall Tucker Band, The Outlaws, Asleep at the Wheel. That'll work.

Last edited:
It's time to let the neighbors listen to some rock.... whether they want to or not!
I listened to Salsa and Polka from them last night...GOOD MORNING SLEEPY HEADS... TIME TO GET UP!!! 😎

I saw them opening for someone many, many beers ago; I can't remember who they were supporting. All I do remember, though, is thinking at the end of the night that they completely upstaged the headliner.