• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The end is nigh!

Aussie Shaun

Just call me Grumps.
According to Harold E. Camping, a christian radio broadcaster in California, the Rapture is due on May 21 2011( when all the good people will be taken to heaven ) and the end of the earth and universe on October 21 ( when the rest of us sinners die ).
He has previously predicted the same thing for 1994 but that event failed to eventuate, I am not trying to start a debate on the scriptures or religion with this post ,and merely wish to say that if you believe in this kind of stuff then you may want to smoke up your the special sticks that you have been keeping for a special occasion.

Personally I will be sitting back with a glass of Scotch and a good cigar and having a laugh about the whole thing, and will be waiting for his apology and subsequent explanation about how he got it wrong again.
But then again if he is right then we had better stick our heads between our legs and kiss our asses goodbye.

You mean rapture is going to happen while I'm in the company of such bad seeds as LilBastage, mmburtch, souldog, MoeCizlak, and punk_lawyer. Well I guess I know which destination my ticket will be punched for. :angry:

It is people like this that make the entire faith look ridiculous. It is crazy what a few bad apples can do.

You mean rapture is going to happen while I'm in the company of such bad seeds as LilBastage, mmburtch, souldog, MoeCizlak, and punk_lawyer. Well I guess I know which destination my ticket will be punched for. :angry:
So they'll be smoking cigars in Hell? Wait for me! :rolleyes:

This could really affect the outcome of the Royals game. Should be interesting, and hopefully will allow us to upgrade to some of those behind the plate seats.

This could really affect the outcome of the Royals game. Should be interesting, and hopefully will allow us to upgrade to some of those behind the plate seats.

Yes! Seat-jumping! :laugh:

You should puff puff pass those classy white owls I sent you

Its gotta happen on a saturday??!! Why can't this happen on workday or something? Sucks..

Owrite! I can finally meet all of you guys!

There ain't a swinging dick in heaven that I have the least desire to commiserate with. There's probably no smoking, no bacon and no sex, anyway.

Doc.

This news is very disturbing news considering I have some real bitchin' Memorial Day weekend plans this year. That sucks. Nothing ever seems to go my way. :(

That means I should run out and buy (steal) that Ferrari that I have always wanted. I will then smoke my finest White Owl in it...

I refuse to kiss my ass goodbye. I can only imagine what it would taste like and Im not going there.

I am however going to the hot place. No matches or lighters required. :whistling:

Hell, shmell. When I go, park me in front of the flatscreen, put in Fifth Element, and bury the whole damn house. Like this:

97_hill_of_tara2.jpg

Worked my whole life to be able to afford a little place of my own. I ain't leaving. :angry:

~Boar

I have already prepaid for my plot, I have been a naughty naughty boy, wait for me guys cause I'm bringing a case of scotch and my Humi.

Stolen from an article on Reddit..http://

"Thinking of renting a billboard on May 22. Thoughts?"

FLqmu.jpg

I don't know what all the hub-bub is about. I've still got 4 months to plan.

Spokesperson for Camping reportedly quoted as saying "Doh!!!! Forgot to carry the one!"