• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The End of Nosotros

Anthem

Stay Thankful
Read it here family

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/15595

Still need to get my hands on one of these to try them.

Me too. Not even around for a full year, I wonder where the hang up came from.

Was in the local B&M the other day, would have tried one but they had nothing but a sign saying they weren't doing them anymore. Bummer.

I've got a box and every one has performed poorly.

I wasn't terribly taken with the flavor, really. Seemed just okay, not great.

If Dion wants a new cigar line, he should bring the ECCJ back. ;)

~Boar

Is it just me, or does it seem like it ended in a bad way?

Is it just me, or does it seem like it ended in a bad way?

Yeah, I didn't want to read too much into it, esp since there isn't much comment from either side, but that last quote seems a bit touchy.

I'm sure both of them will be fine, and that some great cigars are in both of their futures.

Does that mean all my Nosotros just became HTF? :laugh:

I didn't think so. They are nicely made, just one dimensional.

Same blend, but not really the same cigar . . . even Dion says it needs a year of humi time to taste like the ECCJ. Fine, fine cigar nonetheless, though.

I just happen to love the specific size of the ECCJ----I think corona gordas are perfect---and I'd rather cigar makers exercised the patience to age sticks, rather than expecting me to do so. Nothing stays in my humi a whole year!

~Boar

"Dion must've seen the black helicopters circling the factory. " :laugh:

Same blend, but not really the same cigar . . . even Dion says it needs a year of humi time to taste like the ECCJ. Fine, fine cigar nonetheless, though.

I just happen to love the specific size of the ECCJ----I think corona gordas are perfect---and I'd rather cigar makers exercised the patience to age sticks, rather than expecting me to do so. Nothing stays in my humi a whole year!

~Boar

I agree that the corona gorda is a great size. I love lonsdales too. For me, the thinner RG, the better.

I wonder if Dion was not happy with quality or consistency. He is sort of famous for his attention to all these details.
I love the LP9, but the damn things are not very consistent. For that sort of money, they should be damn close to perfect.

I remember seeing an add for these last year, I think in Cigarpress. When I saw the add I shook my head and thought "train wreck".

I am a big fan of Illusiones, and not a fan of Drew Estates. The pairing did not really make sense to me at the time, so not surprised it did not last.

Drew Estate's cigars have never fit my pallate, so i guess I was biased that the pairing would not either.

cparker