• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Evil Dr. Moki's Group Blind Taste Test #1

It looks like Tone-ny's may be showing up today!

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 2400 0000 6836 0352

Your item was processed and left our KEARNY, NJ 07032 facility on February 29, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

...or at least, it is in NJ, not far from his home! Tomorrow for sure if not today.

Most likely at home. Will post when I get home. Just in time as I can only smoke these this weekend so I'll see how many I can schedule. Maybe two on Saturday and two on Sunday.

Your item was processed and left our KEARNY, NJ 07032 facility on February 29, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

...or at least, it is in NJ, not far from his home! Tomorrow for sure if not today.

Most likely at home. Will post when I get home. Just in time as I can only smoke these this weekend so I'll see how many I can schedule. Maybe two on Saturday and two on Sunday.

Anthony....that would be 5 on Saturday and 5 on Sunday....it's a 10 stick tasting!

Anthony....that would be 5 on Saturday and 5 on Sunday....it's a 10 stick tasting!

old-chinese-man.jpg

I need to get a jump on the next week's cigars thus two and two then I'll be on schedule. I can smoke five a day, but my reviews would be something like this:

Distinct taste of tobacco :thumbs:

old-chinese-man.jpg

Tone-NY is DQ'd for not reading the rules. :sign:

btw... I'm prepping myself for this little blind taste test by bringing some of the cigars that are in the test with me to smoke tonight at the club. Clearly I won't be reviewing them publicly, but rather just taking some mental notes for when the cigars come down the pike in this thread! :D

I can't wait for this one to start.

It will be a lot of fun to watch.

The Eagle has landed!

Awesome! I think they will be arriving for other people today too. Feel free to smoke 'em right out of the box, there is no reason to "let them rest" in your humidors... they went from being in my humidor to being double-bagged and shipped to you in 2 days, so they are 100% good to go.

Let the reviews begin! Just please do read over the first post in this thread completely, so that you're aware of and conform to the review guidelines when you submit them! xie xie!

Mine arrived today in fine shape. I popped the outer bags and put them in my humidor until I can focus and do this justice. Can't wait...... :cool:

Thanks again, Moki - B.B.S.

Okay based on my schedule, I will try to get three smoked and reviewed today. Next weekend is out since I will be away so I'll try to smoke one of the cigars maybe two at the herf on March 5th. If there is to much distraction , I will keep it to one cigar.

I hate to thread jack but Moki, would you please send a note to my wife telling her that I HAVE to smoke 5 sticks today for the good of posterity? I know I'm not in the test but I would love to have that for an excuse.

I have had a delivery problem. My DC shows the package was "delivered" in a different zip code. I have PM'd Moki about this and we will wait to see if it gets corrected Monday. If not, Moki will decide what to do. Either I will:
A) miss the tasting of cigar #1 or
B) Moki will decide that he can take me at my word that I will not read anything about this test until my package arrives and I smoke the first stick, review it, and PM him the results.

Obviously I am hoping for option B but either way is fine with me, Moki. I understand why you have decided to run this test in the way you have described in the first post so no worries if it is option A.

Needless to say, I am annoyed with the USPS at the moment :angry:

- Tim

I have had a delivery problem. My DC shows the package was "delivered" in a different zip code. I have PM'd Moki about this and we will wait to see if it gets corrected Monday. If not, Moki will decide what to do. Either I will:
A) miss the tasting of cigar #1 or
B) Moki will decide that he can take me at my word that I will not read anything about this test until my package arrives and I smoke the first stick, review it, and PM him the results.

I'm hoping it's just the USPS being stupid, and they scanned the package wrong. I went back and double-checked your address as well as the DC# slip, and they were both correct. Let's see what Monday brings!

Okay based on my schedule, I will try to get three smoked and reviewed today. Next weekend is out since I will be away so I'll try to smoke one of the cigars maybe two at the herf on March 5th. If there is to much distraction , I will keep it to one cigar.

Send 'em on in, Tony, I'm looking forward to 'em! Just make sure you read the "Review Guidelines" first! :D

Send 'em on in, Tony, I'm looking forward to 'em! Just make sure you read the "Review Guidelines" first! :D
Yeah I cut and pasted them into a word document. You know at my age it's hard to follow directions, LOL

Yeah I cut and pasted them into a word document. You know at my age it's hard to follow directions, LOL

Well, get smoking and reviewing, old man! I'm looking forward to the reviews to start flowing in!