• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Evil Dr. Moki's Group Blind Taste Test #2 (cancelled)

Sorry to hear about the lack of interest Moki. I thought that there would be a lot of interest in this, but I guess I was wrong.

I guess I'll miss it since I don't post at CF.

No biggy -- no point in doing it without enthusiastic participants! :)

DAMN THAT SUCKS. I was really hoping to get in on this. I want in if you decide to attempt another go round Moki...If thats cool with you, of course!! :thumbs:

~Disappointed Billy

Meh. :( If I wasn't going out to sea as much as I am at the moment, I would sign up. Oh well. Another day I suppose! :D

I'm in if you decide to do this anyway Andrew :thumbs:

I'm very interested, however unfortunately don't have an extra $100 this month. Also, I believe my palate requires a good deal more experience.

Thanks for offering up a second BTT Moki! Would have been very entertaining and educational! I'll watch over on CF if it goes there.

Moki,
I am disappointed that this didn't fly here at CP. :( The last one was SO GOOD!
I am certain I would not have nailed any of them but what an experience it would have been! If you ever offer one again here you may count on me as a participant.
Until then...
Blessings to you and yours!
Dave

For some reason, I did not pay too much attention to this thread because I assumed that this taste test would be full right away. Next time I need to be sure and keep up with these threads, as I think a blind taste test would be an interesting experience.

-Mark

Darn, I too am going to miss this thread on here. I looked forward to the other one you ran, as I learned alot by reading it. Hopefully there will be more when I get a bit more experienced as I would love to be a part of one in time!

Don

I would have signed up as well. I'll look for it on CF, Andrew!

Andrew, if you change your mind, I'd DEFINITELY be down for your evil blind taste test! :thumbs:

I can't believe I missed this!!! Moki, I definitely want to be in one of your blind tastings. Trouble is I just had gum surgery last Friday so no smokes for 30 days at least for me. Please let me know if you change your mind on this one. I'll keep my eyes open on CF in case you get it going over there.

Best,

Andy