• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Expendables...

I really enjoyed the movie. Great action and so many of my favorite action stars in this movie. I would recommend it to fans of action movies. However i would not recommend the other guys. I was very disappointed with that movie. I love Will Feral and Mark Whalberg but that movie was severely lacking in most aspects, most of it just wasn't very funny and the storyline was very lame.

Just saw this movie today and loved it. If you haven't seen it, pay attention to the basketball court fight and be sure to watch out for "The Epic Bitch Slap of Odin." That has changed my life.

Just saw this movie today and loved it. If you haven't seen it, pay attention to the basketball court fight and be sure to watch out for "The Epic Bitch Slap of Odin." That has changed my life.

Haha! I loved that damn scene.

This movie far exceeded my expectations, I walked out of the theater with a huge ass grin on my face, and my girlfriend called me a dork because of how excited I was watching The Expendables go around kicking everyone's ass.

My wife and I went out and checked this out on the weekend. We both loved it. Excellent summer fun movie!

Haha! I loved that damn scene.

This movie far exceeded my expectations, I walked out of the theater with a huge ass grin on my face, and my girlfriend called me a dork because of how excited I was watching The Expendables go around kicking everyone's ass.

Yeah, my lady told me I sounded like a little boy who had the greatest time at a friend's house: "And then Stallone did this, and then Statham came around the corner and did that, and then Jet Li started fighting everybody with his happy feet, and then Willis did that, and then Steve Austin did this..." I didn't care. I remember the Bitch Slap of Odin.