• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Face on a Kardashian

modo22

So let me start off by saying, I'm not gay (although there is nothing wrong with it). Last night as I was laying in bed my girl had on that Kardashians show. Well the husband of the one they call Courtney was out on his deck in NY city (from family money, TV money, don't care it is nice) with his friend and they were lighting up a cigar. The douchebag (thats what I am told he is) was smoking Pete's latest monster release The Face. The only way I knew this was you could see the lighter color of the band in contrast to the cigar. It was pretty recognizable compaired to just any cigar band.

I was excited that I recognized it and had to tell someone and since the girl could give two shits :)

Wow, a douchebag smoking a Pete Johnson cigar....who would have thought?

FYI - I am one of the many douchbags who enjoy them, too. I just couldn't resist.

Wow, a douchebag smoking a Pete Johnson cigar....who would have thought?

FYI - I am one of the many douchbags who enjoy them, too. I just couldn't resist.

This made my morning!!! :laugh:

Looking at the thread title all I could think was she has a face?

I have yet to even try this brand, I don't think I would ever buy them from all the drama I've read on the board. A gracious BOTL here at CP did gift me a Tat in a red tube, I'm not sure what it is but I'll give it a try some time this spring :)

I have yet to even try this brand, I don't think I would ever buy them from all the drama I've read on the board. A gracious BOTL here at CP did gift me a Tat in a red tube, I'm not sure what it is but I'll give it a try some time this spring :)
All drama aside...Pete makes some very very good smokes. The red tubos are very good. Enjoy.

All drama aside...Pete makes some very very good smokes. The red tubos are very good. Enjoy.

Correction: Don Pepin Garcia makes some very good smokes for Pete.

Doc.

Correction: Don Pepin Garcia makes some very good smokes for Pete.

Doc.

Haha so true :thumbs:

I was gifted a Tat Anarchy on Friday.
Also acquired a Tat Red Tubo, Drac and a Black
at various times.

Looks like I have some 'new' stuff to try during my spring vacation
in Atlantic City!

I enjoyed the Tat Havana VI line, but always felt the hype
surrounding Tat can't be completely warranted. Let's see!

Chemyst :cool:

LOL, about the douche smoking the cigar. Obviously nothing I will use to promote the brand.

FYI, correction, Jaime Garcia's factory makes me some great cigars. Pepin's factory only makes my Miami made Brown Labels.

My wife watches this shoe religiously, so I have caught a few episodes. Didn't see this one though!

Pete, the Petit Cazadores Reserva are some tasty little buggers :)

LOL, about the douche smoking the cigar. Obviously nothing I will use to promote the brand.

FYI, correction, Jaime Garcia's factory makes me some great cigars. Pepin's factory only makes my Miami made Brown Labels.
Pete - It is even better that you have a healthy sense of humor about it. Kudos.

It did piss me off that he was smoking one; they were are great cigar in October and can't wait to have one again this coming Halloween.

My wife watches this shoe religiously, so I have caught a few episodes. Didn't see this one though!

Pete, the Petit Cazadores Reserva are some tasty little buggers :)

It is sad to say this, but I have a good memory.... so it is the one where they all go to Vegas for "The Ass" (Kim's) 30th bday. It caught my attention as I am turning 30 in 6 days. :0 But the Douche had to go back to NewYork because he felt his AA issues may come back; so he was on his deck with some guy smoking....If he would have been smoking a Frank I would have got up and screamed at the TV!

Pete, I don't know. The Kardashian Family could be your ticket to a launch a debit card, with a high yearly user fee, targeted at particularly impressionable cigar enthusiasts. You'll likely be involved in a multimillion dollar lawsuit after the card disastrously fails, but there is no reward without risk :laugh:

-Mark

Pete - It is even better that you have a healthy sense of humor about it. Kudos.

-Please excuse any typos that may result from texting while using public urinal.

I've never met a Tat I didn't like, but I've missed plenty I wasn't willing to chase. :p

G-

P.S. I heard from a close friend 'on the inside' and very close to Pete who says a new major special release is going to be announced any day now. ;)

Can't wait.

Would have been a lot cooler if he was smoking the new release: the throbbing leprauchan