• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The First Smokes

hbooker

Cigar DJ
No- But seriously,
When I got my first Humidor it was a Christmas gift like 4 years ago.
Well it came fully stocked and I wasn't really a daily smoker back then. It was more used for when my herf buddy from the south showed up, then we would have a couple.

So last night while deciding on my evening smoke, I decide hey I will try one of those older ones in there. I need to clear some space also (in that particular box)

Lit it up and said wow that sure is a smooth smoke.
But it it's flat like a macaduno :( Keep in mind I have been enjoying strong smokes.
Well my participation among you real cigar lovers has sufficently ruined me for the flavors of these relics I have. Yeah they have been kept right.
the two origionals are "Bacchus and Don Rafael"

Well I don't have the heart to toss them out. And they certanily wouldn't make a decent pass "Put" in my opinion.
Any Ideas?

:D

:p I don't want them but I do know what ya mean. I still have a hand full of the first actual purchased cigars I bought by myself from Thompsons but I will keep them around for looks and thoughts. LOL:p

I've got some too..... drop me a line and they're yours. :)
I even have some Lars if anyone is curious .... :0 :lookup:
and to think I paid real good money for them ???

I just got rid of mine.
Sent them to the Oval Humidor with No top.
(garbage can)

Was a satisfying action. A fitting end to a Natsy Cigar.

I say,
RIP dog rockets.

ML

Damn, too bad I wouldve taken them, but Allofus if you still have yours that your looking to unload, I'd love to have em sent my way.

Back