• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

the forbidden fruit..

Mr Peat

Rich Perelman, "Loren you have a Godlike Presence.
Ok..I just received my bottle of Absinthe and decided to give this forbidden fruit a test run. I took 1 part Abs to 3 parts water. I took what maybe what would be considered a sugar cube and soaked in Abs. I lit it on fire as instructed. I let it melt the sugar down and then stirred in the Abs which the glass started on fire. I poured in the water and it turned milky white with greenish tinge to it. Chugged it down. This was at 5:52pm my time. I then did this again 20 minutes later. I was feeling real good and didnt want to move. No hallucinations tho. Ok that was good. I didnt need to freak out. 1 hour later I did the same step as before but did 1 part Abs to 2 parts water. It didnt mess with the mind thats for sure and not complaining one bit. It smelled like black licorice candy like you get at Easter in the Jelly bean form and hell, tasted like it too. But alot milder. At this time I am feeling pretty good still with the case of the munchies so I decided to cook dinner. :thumbs: Definitely not as bad as I have heard or seen some on this stuff. :thumbs:

This was the Parisian La Fee at 68%.

I bet you think what you typed makes sense too. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Glad you enjoyed it and I hope it met with your expectations.

That boy is trippin' his ass off! LMAO :laugh:

This is really fricken funny! I really should have looked into getting a bottle of this last week. My brother-in-law brought back a couple bottles from europe recently, and enjoys it. He said the trick is to enjoy it in moderation, whereas alot of folks will drink too much of it to try to "get high" or whatever, and end up just getting sick and spending the night in the bathroom. Is this a common idea that you all have heard as well?