The Freaking San Jose Sharks

CMontoya79

Newb Le professional!
Vegas complaining, no, whining about the call at the end. Blood on the ice after a cross check. Ref made the decision. Deal with it. Honestly there should not have even been a game 7. Game 2 featured a real botched call in favor of Vegas. No goal and a BS interference penalty. Instead of going up 4-3, the end result was a game 2 loss for the Sharks.

Playoff hockey is the best.

Bring on the Avs!!!

GO SHARKS!!!

mjolnir01

El Cañón de Latón
There shouldn't have been a Game 6 or 7 because Vegas couldn't put it away. SJ is a great team.

I think it was a horrible call, but that's the thing about officiating such a fast game... the refs usually make mistakes in favor of both teams. You win some, you lose some.

Now something I haven't said in years... GO AVS!

CMontoya79

Newb Le professional!
There shouldn't have been a Game 6 or 7 because Vegas couldn't put it away. SJ is a great team.

I think it was a horrible call, but that's the thing about officiating such a fast game... the refs usually make mistakes in favor of both teams. You win some, you lose some.

Now something I haven't said in years... GO AVS!
AVS are a talented young team. I see the series possibly headed for another 7 games. I wouldn't have it any other way.

drunkfish3

I didn't get to watch last nights game but game 6 was a great game. There will always be missed or bad calls and they even out a lot of times during the series. Go Islanders !!!!!

jfields

Where did all my money go?
I’m going through the same thing with my Washington Capitals.
Should not be a game 7. It’s the end of the first right now and they lead the Hurricanes by 2, but they’ve been there before. 🙄

drunkfish3

I’m going through the same thing with my Washington Capitals.
Should not be a game 7. It’s the end of the first right now and they lead the Hurricanes by 2, but they’ve been there before. 🙄
I am hoping the canes pull it off. Would give me a very slim chance of going to see my team in the playoffs. Though I doubt I van afford tickets but maybe I can win some.