• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The GAS Pass 2009

this is a lot harder than I thought.

That's what you get for going to Greece and missing the first one! Iirc we even mailed the box to you! :laugh:

Yea no kidding! :laugh: My buddy at work emails me to tell me I have a big box sitting on my desk and right away I was thinking MF. It was a honest mistake by my boy Mark, but working the logistics from over seas was a pain. It sure was nice that Cyprus had a la casa del habano right around the corner from the bank I was at. The best cigar I smoked was a '99 juan lopez corona believe it or not. They had some 50 cabs of Party lonnies I was tempted to buy. I needed to pull out my calculator to figure out these weighted average costs of my Puts and Takes :laugh:

Are Carp's p/t's final? I think I have mine ready to go but want to make sure he's approved!

Well since none of my proposed p/t's interfere with Carps I'll post mine for review, I'm sure this could take couple tries.

T: 132) Tatuaje Regios Reserva -> P: Tatuaje Cojonu 2003

T: 112) Avo LE 07 -> P: Tatuaje Frank

T: 101) WOAM -> P: Tatuaje El Triunfador

T: 120) Juan Lopez Exclusivo Francia Obus (RE France) EUP SEP '07 / P: RA Estupendo RE (Asia Pacific Release) (2007)

Well since none of my proposed p/t's interfere with Carps I'll post mine for review, I'm sure this could take couple tries.

T: 120) Juan Lopez Exclusivo Francia Obus (RE France) EUP SEP '07 / P: RA Estupendo RE (Asia Pacific Release) (2007)
I think if you were to flip flop your puts on the first two, you'll be alright.

140) Take: Bolivar Belicoso Fino '08 -> Bolivar Belicoso Fino '07
69) Take: Partagas Seleccion Privada No. 1 OSU Feb '02 -> Put: La Gloria Cubana Médaille d'Or No. 1 OSU JUL 2002
77) Take: Padrón 1926 #35 Natural -> Put: Tatuaje regios

1) Good :thumbs: !
2) IMO, this is short on rarity. The Partagas is discontinued and therefore no longer readily available. After speaking with many different brothers, all agree. While the years match and they're in the ball park of prices, the discontinued factor plays a role here.
3) Good :thumbs: !

I think the only one that is a bit short is the first, and that's on rarity, not on cost. The Regios Reserva are rather HTF and are limited production whereas the Cojonus are not. The rest are great! :thumbs:

Carps, please pick a different number, #14 is cross off and I'm updating the main poast now.
Flamchop, I need to know what number you want to cross off.

Updates to the LMS:

Jfields crossed off #21, you're out souldog24ca!
Cabaiguan Juan cross off #4, you're out IanHummel!
Jonesy crossed off #14, you're out Bsneed51!
Verhoevc crossed off #30, you're out KingAntz!

Remaining:

1) Eshaw99
2) Carps
3)
4) IanHummel
5)
6) miamipadronsmoker
7) Lkyman
8) AVB
9) verhoevc
10) markmarksman
11) moecizlak
12)
13) Doc Wylie
14) Bsneed51
15)
16)
17) ironpeddler
18) rectifythis
19) robbiex0r
20)
21) souldog24ca
22) grateful1
23) StinkiMonki
24) BigJake6904
25) flamchop
26) Niko
27) Bully1875
28)
29) IBQTEE1
30) KingAntz
31)
32) cabiguan juan
33)
34)
35) Putz Mulligan
36) denverdog
37) Dsav101

I will cross off #3. I will cross off Put 2 and just leave my other two Puts that have already been accepted.

I'm gonna grab the pass from Carps hopefully tomorrow. I'll post when it's in hand.

I think I'm just gonna take off that first p/t of mine then, and go with the rest.

I updated my PUT numbers.

139) Take: Bolivar Belicoso Fino '08
142) Put: Bolivar Belicoso Fino '07
77) Take: Padrón 1926 #35 Natural
143) Put: Tatuaje regios

Jeff, the correct last six PUT #’s are,

136)Partigas 160 Robusto Minor --- (Put: jfields) --- (Take:)
137)Cohiba Sublime Edición Limitada 2004 Sublimes --- (Put: jfields) --- (Take:)
138)Davidoff #1 1980's --- (Put: jfields) --- (Take:)
139) Bolivar Belicoso Fino '08 --- (Put: cabaiguan juan) --- (Take:Carps )
140)Tatuaje Noella Reserva '09 --- (Put: cabaiguan juan) --- (Take:)
141) Davidoff Special R Maduro --- (Put: cabaiguan juan) --- (Take: )

The hygro's were reading 75% and 85%. I aired out the higher humidity box for a bit. Everything else looked good. The Pass will be heading to work with me tomorrow for the handoff with Mike. Jeff, I loved the interactive USB drive. Very cool! Thanks for hard work putting together this pass.

Met David today and I have the pass in hand. I will go through it tonight/tomorrow morning and I should have it back out by tomorrow afternoon.... heading to........ Ironpeddler!

I've gone through everything, looks good, if anything it's a bit wet so I'm not gonna add any water. I updated the word file with the p/t's to date and did everything else in there. It should go out tomorrow.

Here are my updated P/T's with the appropriate numbers.

T: 112) Avo LE 07 -> P: 144) Tatuaje Frank
T: 101) WOAM -> P: 145) Tatuaje El Triunfador
T: 120) Juan Lopez Exclusivo Francia Obus (RE France) EUP SEP '07 / P: 146) RA Estupendo RE (Asia Pacific Release) (2007)

Thanks for the clarification on the numbers! Main post is updated to reflect current pass status.

I will cross off #3.
Khari is out!

I'll cross off #28.
Whopper is out!

This brings us down to the Elite 8!

Standing:
Brickhouse, stepthirteen, insight, Jonesy, jfields, amateuraficionado, jayro75, br174

Whoever crosses off Jonesy gets a fiver! :laugh: :sign:

Thanks for the clarification on the numbers! Main post is updated to reflect current pass status.

I will cross off #3.
Khari is out!

I'll cross off #28.
Whopper is out!

This brings us down to the Elite 8!

Standing:
Brickhouse, stepthirteen, insight, Jonesy, jfields, amateuraficionado, jayro75, br174

Whoever crosses off Jonesy gets a fiver! :laugh: :sign:

Hey I didn't see my name crossed off! Am I wrong?