• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The GAS Pass Spy Game

jlada

"Contest Master"
The 2009 GAS Pass Game

spyvsspy.jpg

SPY vs. SPY

This year, *Jigsaw killer voice* I wanna play a game. I'm going to be running a team oriented competition. Here's the breakdown:

1) There are two teams of "spies", called Team Ames and Team Hanssen. Each team will have a Head Spy.
3) Each spy starts with two bullets. Each spy can survive getting shot three times.
4) The head spy starts with four bullets. The head spy can survive getting shot six times.
5) To fire a shot, please post "I shot Agent _____".
6) You are allowed to trade bullets within your team to mask your head spy. (Just PM me the bullet transfer - I will keep close track.)
7) I will randomly give six spies on each team an extra bullet. This is to mask the head spy and confuse the other team with bullets fired/transferred.
8) Each team gets two sets of body armor. Body armor allows a spy to survive five bullets. These sets are to mask who is the head spy. I will randomly award two agents the body armor. It would not be wise to reveal you have body armor unless you are sure it's a safe teammate.
9) Body armor cannot be traded.
9) If you are shot enough times to die, I will mark you as dead.
10) After you are dead, your bullets cannot be traded. However, you can fire one revenge shot if you have not shot or traded all your bullets. Your revenge shot can be at anyone, except for yourself.
11) The overall objective is to "kill" the other teams head spy.

Here's the catch: each team has two double agents, and, intitially, only I who they are.

12) A double agent can only survive two shots. I will not give a DA body armor or an extra bullet.
13) If a team thinks they have made their double agents, you are allowed to assassinate that person.
14) If you are a double agent and you are shot twice, I will post that you are dead.

Use your bullets wisely! If your teams run out of bullets and the other team's head spy is still standing, your team may purchase one more bullet for every spy still alive on your team at the cost of $1/bullet in the form of a donation to CigarPass. If you run out of ammo again, you should probably just hang it up and call it a day. If this situation arises... we'll... uhhh... work on it?? If you are the head spy or one of the spies awarded an extra bullet, you are allowed to lie about how many bullets you have left. You can claim you're out and still go in as a team and buy ammo. I will know if you're lying, you don't have to admit it to your team.

If you want to be a party pooper (not participate), you can "commit suicide" with one of your own bullets and give the remainder to teammates. I understand if you do not wish to play along, people to do, things to be, places to see. For every pass member that plays along with the spirit of the game and has a good time, I will donate $1 to CigarPass on behalf of the GAS Passers. If the pass gets back to me with both head spies still alive... well... then you all suck and I'm the winner. Neener neener neener!

Other than that, gentlemen (and lady)... feel free to make alliances, bribe anyone for anything, beg/borrow for bullets, trust no one, trust everyone, counter-spy, counter-counter spy, form strategies, go rogue, or just be plain crazy. There will be a continually updated post in the thread that will show each teams bullets fired, how many times each spy has fired, and how many times each spy has been hit. Feel free to use any means necessary to organize assaults on targets, discuss strategy, and plan mass firing missions. Just be careful - a double agent may be present!

The head spy must be extremely careful who (if anyone) he chooses to tell that he is the head spy! Your best CigarPass buddy may be the one that gets you killed! Tread softly...

The winning team will get hella bragging rights because not only are they are intellectually superior, more organized, and incredibly successful in life, but they are clearly more attractive. The winning team members also get an autoberth into something special in the 2010 GAS Pass.

If you decide to shoot someone, please post "I shot Agent ____". Don't PM anyone. If you get shot for your last life, I will mark you as dead and indicate whether or not you get a revenge shot. Please PM me with any bullet trades you do.

----------------------------------------------

Round 2

TEAM HANSSEN WINS!!!

Hitman jlada - Not under contract.

Team Ames

Agent IBQTEE1 - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 0)
Agent Brickhouse - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 0)
Agent robbiex0r - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 0)
Agent MoeCizlak - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 0)
Agent BSneed51 - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 0)
Agent denverdog - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 0)
Agent stepthirteen - (ASSASSINATED) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 3) - Killed by AVB's 3-shot burst.
Agent markmarksman - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 0)
Agent insight - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 0)
Agent StinkiMonki - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 0)
Agent souldog24ca - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 0)
Agent Putz Mulligan - (ASSASSINATED) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 6) - Killed by bully1875. Putz Mulligan was the head spy.
Agent Lkyman - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 0)
Agent rectifythis - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 0)
Agent Niko - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 0)
Agent BigJake6904 - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 0)
Agent miamipadronsmoker - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 2) - (Hit: 0)
Agent khari - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 0)
Agent Golfanatic - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 0)

Team Hanssen

Agent KingAntz - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 2)
Agent Whopper - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 0)
Agent verhoevc - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 0)
Agent Jonesy - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 0)
Agent jfields - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 3) - (Hit: 0)
Agent Dsav101 - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 0)
Agent cabaiguan juan - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 0)
Agent AVB - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 3) - (Hit: 0)
Agent Carps - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 0)
Agent flamchop - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 0)
Agent ironpeddler - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 0)
Agent amateuraficionado - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 0)
Agent Bully1875 - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 3) - (Hit: 0)
Agent jayro75 - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 0)
Agent br174 - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 0)
Agent grateful1 - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 0)
Agent Doc Wylie - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 0)
Agent IanHummel - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 0)
Agent Eshaw99 - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 0)

----------------------------------------------

Round 1

TEAM AMES WINS!!!

Team Ames

Agent IBQTEE1 - (ASSASSINATED) - (Shots Fired: 2) - (Hit: 3) - Killed by br174.
Agent Brickhouse - (ASSASSINATED) - (Shots Fired: 3) - (Hit: 1) - Killed by Hitman jlada. Hit was ordered by Agent AVB.
Agent robbiex0r - (ASSASSINATED) - (Shots Fired: 2) - (Hit: 5) - Killed by whopper. Robbiex0r was wearing body armor.
Agent MoeCizlak - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 2) - (Hit: 1)
Agent BSneed51 - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 3) - (Hit: 1)
Agent denverdog - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 3) - (Hit: 1)
Agent stepthirteen - (ASSASSINATED) - (Shots Fired: 2) - (Hit: 3) - Killed by Dsav101.
Agent markmarksman - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 2) - (Hit: 1)
Agent insight - (ASSASSINATED) - (Shots Fired: 3) - (Hit: 3) - Killed by verhoevc.
Agent StinkiMonki - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 1) - (Hit: 1)
Agent souldog24ca - (ASSASSINATED) - (Shots Fired: 1) - (Hit: 5) - Killed by jayro75. Souldog24ca was wearing body armor.
Agent Putz Mulligan - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 3) - (Hit: 1)
Agent Lkyman - (ASSASSINATED) - (Shots Fired: 1) - (Hit: 3) - Killed by jayro75.
Agent rectifythis - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 2) - (Hit: 0)
Agent Niko - (ASSASSINATED) - (Shots Fired: 3) - (Hit: 3) - Killed by jfields.
Agent BigJake6904 - (ASSASSINATED) - (Shots Fired: 3) - (Hit: 3) - Killed by KingAntz's revenge shot.
Agent miamipadronsmoker - (ASSASSINATED) - (Shots Fired: 2) - (Hit: 3) - Killed by Dsav101.
Agent khari - (ASSASSINATED) - (Shots Fired: 0) - (Hit: 2) - Killed by his own teammate, Dsav101. Khari was a double agent!
Agent Golfanatic - (ASSASSINATED) - (Shots Fired: 2) - (Hit: 2) - Killed by his own teammate bully1875. Golfanatic was a double agent!

Team Hanssen

Agent KingAntz - (ASSASSINATED) - (Shots Fired: 2) - (Hit: 3) - Killed by miamipadronsmoker.
Agent Whopper - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 3) - (Hit: 0)
Agent verhoevc - (ASSASSINATED) - (Shots Fired: 3) - (Hit: 3) - Killed by denverdog's 3-shot burst.
Agent jfields - (ASSASSINATED) - (Shots Fired: 2) - (Hit: 5) - Killed by BigJake6904's revenge shot. Jfields was wearing body armor.
Agent Dsav101 - (ASSASSINATED) - (Shots Fired: 3) - (Hit: 3) - Killed by Brickhouse.
Agent cabaiguan juan - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 2) - (Hit: 0)
Agent AVB - (ASSASSINATED) - (Shots Fired: 2) - (Hit: 5) - Killed by IBQTEE1. AVB was wearing body armor.
Agent Carps - (ASSASSINATED) - (Shots Fired: 2) - (Hit: 3) - Killed by BigJake6904.
Agent flamchop - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 2) - (Hit: 2)
Agent ironpeddler - (ASSASSINATED) - (Shots Fired: 2) - (Hit: 3) - Killed by Niko.
Agent amateuraficionado - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 2) - (Hit: 2)
Agent Bully1875 - (ASSASSINATED) - (Shots Fired: 4) - (Hit: 6) - Killed by Putz Mulligan. Bully1875 was the head spy.
Agent jayro75 - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 3) - (Hit: 1)
Agent br174 - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 1) - (Hit: 1)
Agent grateful1 - (ASSASSINATED) - (Shots Fired: 2) - (Hit: 2) - Killed by his own teammate, stepthirteen. Grateful1 was a double agent!
Agent Doc Wylie - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 2) - (Hit: 0)
Agent IanHummel - (ALIVE) - (Shots Fired: 2) - (Hit: 0)
Agent Eshaw99 - (ASSASSINATED) - (Shots Fired: 2) - (Hit: 3) - Killed by Putz Mulligan.

Now that we've worked out a couple bugs and figured out what doesn't work:

We're restarting the Spy Game as soon as IBQTEE1 mails off the pass.

Glad I decided this would be a "warm-up".

Everything that has happened is null and void. Way too much confusion to carry on. Rules have been made much simpler. The bullet system is also now public.

I will assign new head spies, double agents, extra bullet holders, and body armor wearers. (or will I?!?! ;))

markmarksman just pumped a bullet into my lifeless body.

Is there no respect for the dead? :rolleyes:

I haven't updated bullet totals yet in the main post, but this should give you a good idea where most stand. Only one that's dead is Niko, and assuming the list that Niko posted is in the order that people shot him, cabaiguan juan gets a bullet back and vehoevc gets his back.
Sha-zam!

Is the plan of this to discuss/be sneaky and what not entirely over pm? If not anyone want to get a dialogue going here about this game?

I'm not 100% sure where we are with who's dead, who's alive, and who's been shot and how many times. Whew!

I'm not 100% sure where we are with who's dead, who's alive, and who's been shot and how many times. Whew!

As long as people post within 24 hours of being shot, I don't think there will be an issue. Well, that and people reading rules and not firing 9139483 bullets off when they only have 2, 3, or 4.

Game overhauled and restarting soon. Please read first 2 posts.

Well, the game is afoot. I'll take anal bum cover for 7000.