• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The GAS Pass Spy Game

Just posting that I got shot by bigjake, but I did not get a pm. Hopefully that is not a sign that I am missing pms lol

Don

Just posting that I got shot by bigjake, but I did not get a pm. Hopefully that is not a sign that I am missing pms lol

Don

New rules state we aren't doing the PMs, just post I shot ____ in the thread, the rest will be taken care of. You simply post when you've been killed.

I shot Gary twice!

Congratulations, Jim!

Your first shot just killed one of your own double agents, which are key to uncovering information about the head spy you are trying to assassinate. Good shootin', Tex. Gary is dead, but he is allowed his revenge shot. You also made it much easier on the other team - now they only have one mole left on their roster.

I told you all to be careful....

Oh... you get one bullet back, Jim... however....

I shot Agent Stepthirteen.

You're dead, too! Someone get this guy a Darwin Award! At least you get your revenge shot.

I shot Gary twice!

Congratulations, Jim!

Your first shot just killed one of your own double agents, which are key to uncovering information about the head spy you are trying to assassinate. Good shootin', Tex. Gary is dead, but he is allowed his revenge shot. You also made it much easier on the other team - now they only have one mole left on their roster.

I told you all to be careful....

Oh... you get one bullet back, Jim... however....

I shot Agent Stepthirteen.

You're dead, too! Someone get this guy a Darwin Award! At least you get your revenge shot.

I am not the sharpest tool in the shed :blush:! Sorry teamamtes!!

Jim