• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Girl With All The Gifts~

Even if, like me, you're just a tad bit zombied out by now, this is a zombie movie you should watch. It's incredible!

Sennia Nanua, the titular "Girl" is amazing. Her performance in this is just gut-wrenching.

It's on Amazon Prime and, I think, Netflix. Highly recommended.

movieposter.jpg

~Boar

Always looking for recommendations. Thanks!

Even if, like me, you're just a tad bit zombied out by now, this is a zombie movie you should watch. It's incredible!

Sennia Nanua, the titular "Girl" is amazing. Her performance in this is just gut-wrenching.

It's on Amazon Prime and, I think, Netflix. Highly recommended.

~Boar
I agree, Sennia does a fantastic job. It amazes me how a child actor/actress can pull me into their character.

Yep. Saw it. And the young lady does a fantastic job. Actually, good job all around.

By the way, is there a movie thread?

The last movie thread's from 2015 . . . and it was started by Souldog. :(

I can't bring myself to resurrect it. But to add to this one:

large_kV9R5h0Yct1kR8Hf8sJ1nX0Vz4x.jpg

This just dropped on Amazon Video and it's a helluva good watch. Eighties New Wave music, gritty Berlin setting, absolutely brutal fight scenes . . . and I do mean BRUTAL! :eek:

Plus some sexy you won't want to miss and a spook plot full of twists and turns.

~Boar

The last movie thread's from 2015 . . . and it was started by Souldog. :(

I can't bring myself to resurrect it. But to add to this one:

large_kV9R5h0Yct1kR8Hf8sJ1nX0Vz4x.jpg

This just dropped on Amazon Video and it's a helluva good watch. Eighties New Wave music, gritty Berlin setting, absolutely brutal fight scenes . . . and I do mean BRUTAL! :eek:

Plus some sexy you won't want to miss and a spook plot full of twists and turns.

~Boar
Not been on the forum long. Luv movies. Would also like to add recommendations if you don’t mind.

Don't mind at all, but if you start a new thread it'll be easier for folks to find and participate in without having to remember WHICH movie thread the movie reviews are in. ;)

~Boar