• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Gonna be a daddy" Pass

Okay finally got around to openning the box...Everything looks okay...My plays are as follows

Takes:

Opus X Perfexion #4

Puts:

Opus X Chateau d'Reserva
Gurhka Master Select Robusto
Partagas Black Label Classicos
Perdomo EDS

Thanks for letting me play Eric. Congratulations on the coming baby. I will come by Tinderbox @ Hamilton Place tomorrow after playing golf. Let me know if this is acceptable.

Russell

gr8full2day said:
Okay finally got around to openning the box...Everything looks okay...My plays are as follows

Takes:

Opus X Perfexion #4

Puts:

Opus X Chateau d'Reserva
Gurhka Master Select Robusto
Partagas Black Label Classicos
Perdomo EDS

Thanks for letting me play Eric. Congratulations on the coming baby. I will come by Tinderbox @ Hamilton Place tomorrow after playing golf. Let me know if this is acceptable.

Russell
[snapback]183108[/snapback]​

I have a serious problem with these p/t's...

I am next and I'm screwed! How can I get out all of those nice ass cigars! :p :sign:

Okay, drop off the pass last night. Had the priviledge of meeting Eric(Eshaw99) and John(KayakinBoy). It was pretty cool to hang out and talk ceegars and stuff. I also got bombed will loitering in the store. It was cool to meet you guys and look forward to attending a herf at "The Shack" or elsewhere soon...

Russell

Very awesome to meet another CP'er, and hope we can all herf soon. :cool:

my p/t's were approved and as follows:

Takes:
Troya Corna Club
Ashton Churchill
Gurka Perfecto

Puts:
Monti #4
PAM 64 Diplomatico
Graycliff Red Label Robusto
PAM 64 Torpedo

So now it is off to the shack where we will herf and pass. Ain't life grand? :D

Looks like we're off to the shack tomorrow night to finish this one off!

Can someone post up the updated list. Just want to see what has made it and where it went. Part of the fun.

Pass finished up athe shack last night. When I get a chance, I'll try to post a final list. The problem is, I didn't write down everybody's p/t's last night and I've already mixed the pass in with my other cigars. I'll do the best I can though.

Eric...thanks so much for letting me join in your pass...tonight I will smoke the shark!