• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The good life

78 degrees F, yard work finished, enjoying a Magnum 46. It doesn't get any better than this.

img0002svk.jpg

I like the way you think brother!

Afraid someone's gonna attack the hanging plants or lattice work? Relax buddy... they're just plants... :D :laugh:

I was thinking the same thing! I hope to God you don't have any daughters 'cause you might end up having some blood on your hands! :sign:
:sign:
Four daughters. 23, 18, 16, and 14.

It's all good. They know how to shoot (and keep their finger off the trigger until time to shoot). :cool:

:sign:
Four daughters. 23, 18, 16, and 14.

It's all good. They know how to shoot (and keep their finger off the trigger until time to shoot). :cool:

I feel sorry for anyone trying to date them, daddy really does play with his toys out in the open.....and to think I always thought it was an ole' wives tale. :laugh:

Afraid someone's gonna attack the hanging plants or lattice work? Relax buddy... they're just plants... :D :laugh:
You got me thinking......
Hate to get caught with too little firepower, while guarding the hanging plants. :cool:

img0010medium.jpg

img0004medium.jpg

Mega .458 SOCOM & a Padilla Limitada Edition Especial 2006 Obsidian Toro.

Not a bad way to spend the afternoon. :D

Impressive..most impressive....How did you like the Obsidian? I have one sitting in the humi that I may smoke tomorrow.

Impressive..most impressive....How did you like the Obsidian? I have one sitting in the humi that I may smoke tomorrow.
The stick was good. I mostly got earth with hints of bread and nuts, and a little spice. I couldn't place the spice, not pepper at all. Hung out on the top of my tongue.

The only down side was that the draw was a bit tight. It might have helped if I had let it sit out awhile between the humidor and being smoked. If I was doing it over again, I might even run a poker through it. It's not that the draw was bad, just tight and not providing the copious amounts of smoke I was craving.