• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The good people at Puros Indios

ryan7107

This weekend I bought a Puros Indios cigar that I had never tried before. It was a very tasty cigar but had an unusally tight draw, and I smoked it anyways. I sent an e-mail to them, letting them know of the problem and wondering if it was a concious descision to roll that particular cigar tightly. Yesterday I got an e-mail apologizing and assuring me that they are not normally so tight-drawing. Today I got a next-day air package with a 4-cigar sampler from Puros Indios. Very cool. From this day forward I intend to never let my humidor sit without a Puros Indios in it.

ryan7107 said:
This weekend I bought a Puros Indios cigar that I had never tried before. It was a very tasty cigar but had an unusally tight draw, and I smoked it anyways. I sent an e-mail to them, letting them know of the problem and wondering if it was a concious descision to roll that particular cigar tightly. Yesterday I got an e-mail apologizing and assuring me that they are not normally so tight-drawing. Today I got a next-day air package with a 4-cigar sampler from Puros Indios. Very cool. From this day forward I intend to never let my humidor sit without a Puros Indios in it.
It very nice to see a company taking care of their customers :thumbs:

emodx said:
ryan7107 said:
It very nice to see a company taking care of their customers :thumbs:
Maybe I should contact La Condessa (see my review in this catagory under Thompson's prose), but I didnt buy the cigar, so maybe golfgar can email them and he can get a couple freebies.

Bruce

Always looking for examples of excellent customer service. I, too, will keep PI in my humidor, they've gained my respect. :)

That's what keeps a customer happy and continues to buy their product..... :) :thumbs: :)

Their storefront headquarter is here in Miami kind of close to the Orange Bowl. They are very, very good people and always willing to help out and treat right their customers. I never go without Puros Indios in my humidor. Usually these are the aged pyramides because, to be honest, it is one of my favorite cigars ever.

I am very happy to see that they are treating you so right as well. :)

I recently just had my first PI. What a cigar. My humi won't be without these especially for the price.

So these cigars are really that good? Would they be better with some age on them or just a good yard 'gar?

I have been a Puros fan for quite sometime. Sometimes they are better than others, and some of the special Puros cigars (Viejo, Reserva Maxima) are very good. I had a feeling they would take care of their customers very well. Good to see they do.