• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Backwards

JoeMO

Happy to be here
The Ugly and the Bad: I got 20 +/- stitches in my noggin today having MOHS surgery to remove some basal cell carcinoma. I'll leave a small image (in next comment below) if you want to see some Frankenstein. The Good I came home to a bomb on my porch from a BOTL. Great pick me up after a crappy morning. My head still hurts and will for a couple of days, but I'm a happy man. Thanks Brother, you made my day

Last edited:
20210205_125839.jpg Don't open if you're squeamish. Wear sunscreen and a hat if you're losing your hair. Just a word to the wise

The Ugly and the Bad: I got 20 +/- stitches in my noggin today having MOHS surgery to remove some basal cell carcinoma. I'll leave the image small if you want to see some Frankenstein. The Good I came home to a bomb on my porch from a BOTL. Great pick me up after a crappy morning. My head still hurts and will for a couple of days, but I'm a happy man. Thanks Brother, you made my day
Sucks about the surgery, glad to hear about the package

Someone showed you a great CP welcome (giving you cigars -- not giving you stitches...). Great hit!

Glad you got bombed with some cigars!

Now you and @kann can compare scars, Jaws style.

I’ve been hearing about more and more people I know finding basal cell carcinoma. Good thing is it’s removed now and hopefully that’s the end of it for you. Heal up quick!

I’ve been hearing about more and more people I know finding basal cell carcinoma. Good thing is it’s removed now and hopefully that’s the end of it for you. Heal up quick!
Thanks, that would be awesome, yet it's the fourth time in last 20 years (nose, temple, leg, this). I see my dermatologist every six months to stay on top of it.