• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The great Fyodor blind taste test contest!

septumus

The great Fyodor blind taste test!

Heres the rules!

1. Up to 11 people can play!

2. The bet is 2 cigars in the 5-10$ range.

3. Once we get a good group together (need at least 5 people excluding myself) we will have number randomly drawn between 0-11.

4. At the end of Fyodor's taste test the person with the closest number wins!

Seth has been generous enough to act as bank and number drawer for the contest.

If anyone has any rules they think should be added feel free to post your recommendation!

Participants are:

1. Septumus - 5 or 9
2. Seth - 3 or 8
3. yardgnome02 - 2 or 4
4. Special K 6 or 7
5. cincycigarman - 1 or 10

No problem! Just remember though everyone that if we don't get your 'ante' sticks by a certain time we will have to disqualify you from the contest.

Well that is 5. You guys can go 2 numbers per person and if he gets 0 they go to a good cause, say the troups, or you can try to get a few more peeps.

Seth

Would like to try and wait until he gets the package at least. Come on guys! Pipe up! If we fill this contest the winner has a chance at 20 sticks!

I just noticed I was on the list to play. I really shouldn't as I am drawing the numbers but I will if there are enough people. I will have witnesses on the numbers, actually I will get my girlfriend to draw them or maybe better yet get them picked in some kind of a double blind draw .... ya, that's the ticket.

Seth

If you don't mind playing, it'd be pretty hard to rig it since it's all random though if it stays at only 5 people might want to have a low pile (1-5) and a high pile (6-10) so everyone has a low and a high. If you aren't interested I'll take you off and we can wait for one more person :D

Looks like we have touch-down!

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 2400 0000 6841 8688

Your item arrived at 3:43 AM on February 4, 2008 in CHICAGO, IL 60640. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Alrighty players! Select your two sticks and have them sent to Seth (his addy is in his profile) and be sure to include your username in there somewhere! Please let us know if there is going to be a hold up so we don't boot you for taking too long. And remember, this is a friendly bet, 5-10$ sticks though if you want to be generous feel free :D

Seth, if you would be so kind as to draw everyone a number from a 1-5 pile and a number from the 6-10 pile and post them here so we can get this baby rollin!

Seeing as how there is no advantage to having a numbers above or below five, we will each get two numbers in the 1 - 10 range, unless there is an objection. The numbers will be posted after all sticks are received, as well as the method I used to assign them.

I say if he gets none right we send Fyodor the sticks as a consolation prize. :)

Seth

Seeing as how there is no advantage to having a numbers above or below five, we will each get two numbers in the 1 - 10 range, unless there is an objection. The numbers will be posted after all sticks are received, as well as the method I used to assign them.

I say if he gets none right we send Fyodor the sticks as a consolation prize. :)

Seth

Actually I think there is a huge advantage in having a high number. :whistling:
As far as the consolation prize, smoking ten free cigars from Moki's stash is all the consolation I need. Thanks for the sentiment though.

-mark

I'll have mine out tomorrow for sure, didn't have time this morning to pick some winners but I'll get some goodins! This should make the taste test even more fun to follow for sure!

Sticks received from yardgnome02 ( thanks for the hitchhikers! ) and Special K.

Seth

I still owe mine, fellas, I thought I would be able to get them out yesterday. Will post a DC number as soon as I can, next day or two.

S'all good, I didn't get mine out until today :whistling:

1z10fe300312150863

Should be there Monday Seth. Also let us know what our numbers are and the sticks up for grabs sometime if you don't mind :D