• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The great Fyodor blind taste test contest!

Excellent, the numbers are chosen and posted in the first post! This will definitely be an exciting taste test even from the sidelines.

S'all good, I didn't get mine out until today :whistling:

1z10fe300312150863

Should be there Monday Seth. Also let us know what our numbers are and the sticks up for grabs sometime if you don't mind :D

Got them and thanks for the bonus sticks.

Seth

Alrighty! The current score is Cigars: 2 / Fyodor: 1! Thats right he nailed one!

BTW Seth, are all the pot cigars received and if so think it would be possible to post (if you know what they all are)?

Nope, still waiting on one set but he is good for it. I will gladly post the prize package once all are received.

Seth

So 10, 9, 8, and 0 are out. Remaining numbers that can win:

Septumus - 5
Seth - 3
yardgnome02 - 2 , 4
Special K - 6 , 7
cincycigarman - 1

Not looking good for cincycigarman or me.

Seth

I'm thinking 5 will win...2 right...6 left. Let's say Fyodor splits the difference, thats 5.

Side bet? :D

Actually right now the score is cigars-3 fyodor-1. Truthfully in my eyes it seems like yardgnome02 and Seth have the best chance at this point :D

Edited to say: Although I wouldn't mind you being right with the 5/10 call :p

Septumus - 5
Seth - 3
yardgnome02 - 2 , 4
Special K - 6
cincycigarman - 1

Septumus - 5
Seth - 3
yardgnome02 - 2 , 4
Special K - 6
cincycigarman *OUT*

Septumus - 5
Seth - 3
yardgnome02 - 2 , 4
Special K *OUT*
cincycigarman *OUT*

Current score is Cigars 6 and Fyodor 2, looks like I'm out of the pot as well. Good luck Set and yardgnome!

Sorry this took awhile fellas, this is out today. I see I am out of the running, so may the best man win!!!

DC 0103 8555 7492 2778 8535

Matt

Septumus *OUT*
Seth - 3
yardgnome02 - 2 , 4
Special K *OUT*
cincycigarman *OUT*

Sorry this took awhile fellas, this is out today. I see I am out of the running, so may the best man win!!!

DC 0103 8555 7492 2778 8535

Matt

I had your back Matt, no worries.

What a great place CP is. Some guy I have never met or spoken to, yet I knew I could start the contest before he sent his end because of how long he has been a member.

Seth

Septumus *OUT*
Seth - 3
yardgnome02 - 4
Special K *OUT*
cincycigarman *OUT*

RIGGED!!!!! :)

Damn, Moki must have intercepted my top secret smoke signals to Fyodor. I offered him a 5'er of Backwoods and Grape White Owls to only get three correct. Now he will get four just so our deal will not be exposed. I am bummed.

Seth