• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Great May '04 Boston Abomination

At least he didn't disappear, only go come back with the stick greased up with AstroGlide...

As for the chocolate bock, don't listen to Tony, he's k-razy. :)

He walked over and, as he did, the smell quickly revealed just what he was rubbing on to every inch of the 7X52 beauty. What you ask? Get this...Vick's Vapo-Rub. You got it.
:0 What a dumba$$!!

What would be the fair jail sentence for such a crime? Or maybe he should be coated in Vicks and lit on fire.

Muley said:
MiamiCubano said:
Lumberg said:
Wow.

Hey once you give something to someone it's theirs to do with as they please.  I would have informed him of the quality of the cigar I had just gave him and then left immediately due to the smell.
I suppose. Next time someone (depending on who they are) gives me, say, a new golf driver, I'll use your logic and just smash them in the teeth with it. After all, it's mine to do with as I please, right? :sign: :sign:
Sure....
and you'll end up in jail - just like this guy did what he did to the cigar and looked like an idiot to some fellas that were trying to be nice. Same thing really, except you run the chance of getting a__ raped in jail and he just gets ditched with a now nasty cigar (unless of course he was lubing it up for something else as mentioned above)

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:
Muley....you take sarcasm far too seriously. ;)

As if it needs any explanation...which apparently it does...I assure you that as a very experienced trial attorney, I am well versed in the ramifications of smashing out the teeth of some particular jackass. I also understand the benefits of an outstanding team of defense lawyers were such a situation to arise. And, as a Marine and a boxer with a 15-0-1 record, I know too well how to make people my bitch should my team of defense lawyers fail me. :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

:D

I would have done the old quick-flailing-arms-turn-around-oh-I-didn't-realize-your-left-testicle-was-there trick.

I need oxygen, I'm still laughing so hard :D

miami, that has to be on of the worst cigar horror stories I've ever heard :(

Was he just out of the mental hospital on a weekend pass or has he been permanently discharged "so long as he takes his medication?"