• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The great newbie wars of "05

preembargo

Sleeping not so peacefully
A CALL TO ARMS! NEWBIES UNITE!

I know many of us who have recently joined CP are severely lacking in the Humidor department :( , but believe me, if you have a few sticks to spare, don't wait to start bombing. It's a 'blast'! :laugh: I invite those of you who can, to join me in revolution! Let the "Great Newbie Wars" begin! It doesn't matter who you target, newbie or FOG, just put someone in the crosshairs and fire! "What do I send" you ask? Send something from your daily rotation, send something you'd like to receive yourself. " "How many sticks do I send?" Send 5 sticks, 10 sticks, Whatever, just don't let the wife and kids go hungry (send me full boxes, though. :whistling: ) And if you can only "hit and run" until you can rebuild your arsenal that's fine, revolution relies heavily on guerrilla warfare.

Before you get started, there is some recommended reading recommended, so I recommend you read it: The Cigar BB Newbie Guide

And if you can't decide who to bomb, just let me know. I've got a couple of evil despots in mind (you know who you are!)

**Fogs, please feel free to put your .02 in (though it may or may not be perceived as an act of aggression and thereby justify a retaliatory strike)**

Viva la Revolucion!

I was thinking this same thing earlier today. Thanks for posting this preembargo, I'm pulling cigars from the humi tonight for a bomb that will go out this week.

Viva la Revolucion!

:cool:

NorCal...I'm still waiting for the Negrette!  :p

Ree

Damn newbie :rolleyes:

I came home to over a case of wine delivered today :0 , and Negrette doesn't bomb well, but Zinfandel is another story :laugh:

I'm up for this challenge...
I'll be bombing someone at random from this thread by the end of the week.

Jim

NorCalCigarLover said:
NorCal...I'm still waiting for the Negrette! :p

Ree

Damn newbie :rolleyes:

I came home to over a case of wine delivered today :0 , and Negrette doesn't bomb well, but Zinfandel is another story :laugh:

[snapback]175656[/snapback]​

Bunch of posers.....you know damn well you guys still hold Boones in high regard :p :laugh:

BrownDevil said:
Bunch of posers.....you know damn well you guys still hold Boones in high regard :p :laugh:
[snapback]175660[/snapback]​

Actually, it's Mad Dog 20/20. :cool:

Hum, this should be funny. Newbies trying to be bombers...

HA!

ree ree robusto said:
BrownDevil said:
[snapback]175660[/snapback]​

Actually, it's Mad Dog 20/20. :cool:
[snapback]175662[/snapback]​

Well since you had to take it to that level, if you look closely at David's homepage, they're sipping on thunderbird in one of the shots. And I got a buddy who delivered a case of Night Train to him just last week :whistling: ??? ;)

Hey!
Great post! Too bad it came a little late... :angry2:
Sources
The most common newbie mistake is made here...

Coulda saved me some PM's today!! Hahaha.. Oops! Not that I openly asked for a source (I even deleted any reference to it later) but I was asking HOW they do it... Oh well... :rolleyes:

I'm just learning about the bombing thingy... Hmmmmmmmmmm.......... :cool: might haveta make a trip to the post office in the morning...

i managed to bomb my father-in-law this weekend, now if the guy would just join us here as i recommended, we'd be in business!

You newbie pups had better watch calling some of the old (FOG's) dogs off the pourch.

You might just take a beat down you'll never forget.

Just a fair warning......

Hmmm...I think I got me a live one picked out. :whistling:

STYX&STONED said:
You newbie pups had better watch calling some of the old (FOG's) dogs off the pourch.

You might just take a beat down you'll never forget.

Just a fair warning......
[snapback]175676[/snapback]​

They're so new they have no idea WHAT you're talking about, Gary... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I feel torn in this civil war. I still consider myself a newbie even though my "member title" says otherwise. I have also bombed newbies.I am definitely not a FOG.I'm so confused. :p I have no loyalties. ??? I guess I could become a soldier of fortune or a double agent. :laugh:

Hehe, I went a little crazy ordering gars this week and last week. I'll have some bombs to send out for sure in the upcoming weeks.

When you least expect it....

Newbies are fun to watch when they first
start to try their wings :D

Bill

Land Rover Reporting for Duty. Will be assesing FOG targets this week. Intel reports there are a few crotchity FOG across the US. Pre-emptive strikes will begin in the upcoming weeks. This newbie hopes to catch these damn FOG's with thier pants down and thier dinner still in the blender. If any other newbies would like to join forces for a co-ordinated strike, pm me. Over and out. :cool: