• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Great Premium Toss

sir-smokes-a-lot

A Freudian Slip in progress
Moki inspired me, if he want to do one end of the spectrum, I'll gladly do the other.
:D

You've heard about people who will eat really good, expensive, and tasty foods for fun, people who wear Armani suits and Gucci sunglasses, people who indulge in all manner of papmering and pleasure-seeking for... well, who knows why!

I'm throwing my hat into the ring, and announcing The Premium Toss. Got any really good smokes that even a anti-tobacco lobbyer would light up? Send them to me! Got a cigar that looks (and smells) like heaven in stick form? Send them to me!

You'll get nothing in return, except for my promise to smoke at least one of each cigar type sent, take pictures, and do a formal review of each smoke.

Please only send cigars you found absolutely smokable/fantastic to:

Michael Leopold
800 W. College Ave.
St. Peter, MN 56082

:thumbs:

I would start another, The Great Middle Of the Road Toss, and have everyone send me the ones they can't decide if they are good ones or Dog Rockets. But I think this idea has been beaten enough, don't you? :D