• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Hot Potato Bomb

Having been a participant in this before it is nice to see this going on still. However, I thought (and correct me if I am wrong) that a recipient could keep this with no questions asked. Seems there are alot of questions being asked now that it has apparently stopped.

Mainly I do not want countikon to feel obligated to keep this going when that was not in the "rules" from the beginning. If someone wants to start a new one . . . go for it. Even if it starts small it always gets bigger.

Enjoy the smokes countikon.

My .02

Having been a participant in this before it is nice to see this going on still. However, I thought (and correct me if I am wrong) that a recipient could keep this with no questions asked. Seems there are alot of questions being asked now that it has apparently stopped.

Mainly I do not want countikon to feel obligated to keep this going when that was not in the "rules" from the beginning. If someone wants to start a new one . . . go for it. Even if it starts small it always gets bigger.

Enjoy the smokes countikon.

My .02

Having just followed along in this thread; I believe the confusion as to the why the potato has stopped was formed by countikon stating his intentions to relaunch the bomb on Sat. Oct 27th and then not following through. You're right he doesn't have to keep this thing moving. I do believe if he is going to keep it at this point, he should state as much so whoever is considering starting a new one can disregard countikon's original message.

The eagle has landed and is searching for his next target. Expected Launch Date: Sat. Oct 27.
Type of Launch: Tactical Precision
Satellite Tracking will be enabled.
Prepare for it.

Yep, no foul committed. There is no obligation to send this thing forward.

With all the poker sticks I've been winning, maybe I can put another one together soon.

Glad to see this back up and running! Looking forward to hearing more from this. :thumbs:

Good job starting this back up again!!

Schweet! The tot landed in Boise today! Thanks, Bilder! :thumbs:

I've taken a few out, tossed a few in, and will get this back on the road with USPS asap!