• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Hot Potato Bomb

Bada BOOM! The tater tot has landed.

Not sure if it's 007 or the son of 007 but it made my day. :love:

You guys on this site certainly know how to make a guy feel welcome, thanks smokelaw1 for thinking of a newbie.

This package will be on it's way tomorrow, I think I'll shake things up a bit and send it cross country.

DC to follow.

I shot this spud all the way to the left coast.

UPS 1Z0776530252686694, bomb will arrive Friday!

wicked stick said:
:laugh: Let them see the spud hit them Blue :laugh: :whistling:
[snapback]269494[/snapback]​
Doin a little Recon ....

WS launched 3 missles: HPB WS01, HPB WS02, HPB WS03

Rob_k: HBP WS01 renamed marvelous mystery HPB > smokelaw1 > wasy > JAEwing > schenker > gtphale > speedingpenguin > AdvAutoBob > theHatguy > :whistling:

Gandolf565: HPB WS02 > Kayak_Rat > DC not working ... possibly hectortmc > Herfin Bigdog > mlg270 > Some lucky Schmoe ???

Blue Dragon: HPB WS03 renamed HPB #007 > JAEwing > Gonz > PTownsend > ukyfan

Gonz: The Son of #007 > symn > SteveHawk > JHawk > possibly NullSmurf > BrewMeister > Mr_Wolf > Mr_Peat > OpusXKC > SMSUCigarguy > Fuscat > Jeff B. > NullSmurf > :whistling:

Wow ... these have been really difficult to track. Half the fun is to see where they go next, at least it is for me. Way back a bunch of posts, someone wondered if multiple Hot Potato Bombs were a bad idea, and it definitely seems that the consensus is for the idea that more bombs equals more fun. :thumbs: And I am all for that as well.

I would like to throw out a request that if you post that you were hit, mention where it came from. That will be the easiest way to keep a running tab on these, and it will allow for the mystery to remain, if that is the intent when not posting a DC#.

In any event, I'm glad to see these potatos a flying. Bomb Away!!! :cool:
- C

Went to the PO yesterday and had a package waiting on me. When the clerk gave it to me I thought that I heard some ticking sound, but I just thought it might have been someone's watch. Got out to the car and opened it up and... *BOOM* Had mashed 'taters (remember I live in KY :D ) all over the car. Wife is pissed because of the mess. Anyway, I took a few out, but put more in than I took... Now, who gets to get some 'taters on them now. I know of a few I wouldn't mind sending it too....

Thanks a lot for breaking in this newbie PTownshend. I will get you back though :whistling:

Well...well...well! Look what happens when you decide to stop off at the river because you have the fishing bug!! You miss going to the PO for 2 days! :laugh:

I walk up to my PO Box, and I see creamy spuds leaking around the little door....and have the clerk looking annoyed at me for the mess!

So I'm proud to announce that..........

"Son of #007" has landed!

I've pulled a few, replaced them, and fatten it up, just a wee bit! ;)

I have a target in mind, I'll label it and have it back on the road tomorrow.

DC# to follow

Thanks everyone. :thumbs:

Spud away!!

DC# 01038555749541332261

And no, I'm not giving any hints as to where it's heading! :p

Magical Mystery Spud back in action. Heads up to all Newbies . . . it could be aimed at YOU!

Mr_Wolf said:
Spud away!!

DC# 01038555749541332261

And no, I'm not giving any hints as to where it's heading! :p
[snapback]296672[/snapback]​

Sneaky little bastage. Bomb #7 has landed and I will think who deserves the next round of attack. I have my eye on a couple of sticks and will think of something to replace those beauties with. Then get a DC# out tomorrow after I do some soul searching in who I should violate next. :whistling: This was the Son of #007 btw.

Thanks for the history on where these have been lately Blue Dragon! It's great to see these in action.

OH MY GOD! The humanity! Blood, guts, and 1-week old newbies getting bombed! What is this world coming to?

:0 :0 :0

JAEwing said:
Magical Mystery Spud back in action. Heads up to all Newbies . . . it could be aimed at YOU!

[snapback]297143[/snapback]​

schenker said:
OH MY GOD! The humanity! Blood, guts, and 1-week old newbies getting bombed! What is this world coming to?

:0 :0 :0

JAEwing said:

[snapback]297143[/snapback]​
[snapback]298982[/snapback]​

Glad you liked it. Welcome to the board.

Thanks, Jason, for making me feel welcome with this wonderful surprise. Now I get to plan which course this carnage will take! :cool:

No time to cool here, the Magical Mystery Hot Potato is off.

DC#01038555749597683027

The Son of #007 is off to violate another victim. Sorry for the delay but went out of town for 2 days.

You little bastage.... :p . Alrighty then, I'll play with this Son of #007 and get it on it's way. Thanks :thumbs:

Got a spud on my doorstep tonight after coming home from a holdem game. Was wondering what it possible could be. LOL Opened it up and found a letter, I'll have this thing turned back around on Monday. Thanks schenker for thinking of me. Couple mystery cigars with no bands on them,but not isom's might have to try pot luck and try one of those.

You're very welcome! Enjoy! :)

gtphale said:
Got a spud on my doorstep tonight after coming home from a holdem game. Was wondering what it possible could be. LOL Opened it up and found a letter, I'll have this thing turned back around on Monday. Thanks schenker for thinking of me. Couple mystery cigars with no bands on them,but not isom's might have to try pot luck and try one of those.
[snapback]300758[/snapback]​