• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The 'I'm home and need some fun' Pass

Smokin'Tone

I just might be your huckleberry
Time for another pass:

Usual rules, except let's make this one a reverse ratio pass (which means it's going to go through the line-up, and then go backwards back to me). I'm going to leave this one open for a while. So step right up one and all, this one's going to be a big one :) I'm planning on a big box this time around, I've got 3 humi's busting at the seams, so it's going to be premium/not so premium pass. So new guys, FOG's and everyone in between can hop and enjoy the ride.

Anyone?

Lemme think about it....ok, I've thought about it. You know I want to play on this one. :thumbs:

Now, explain this reverse ratio thing again. ???

Me, me, me! :) :) :)

Ok, I think I get what he means -- He's going to send out an empty box, then we all put cigars in it. Then he'll tell us what the starting lineup WOULD HAVE been, in order to arrive at this particular end-box. Then we ...uh... hmmm, that can't be right...

Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Tone?!

(Ooo! I just got a cool idea for my next pass :D)

One of you FOG's correct me if I'm wrong, but a reverse ratio is for example, FT was first and Misc was last. Once Misc got the box and did the funky chicken with it, he'd send it back through the line-up backwards, so then FT would be anchor. and if that's NOT how it's done, could someone please correct me?

Oh yeah, get this. I had an extreme toothache all night to the point I had to wake my dentist up at midnight. I just had the last wisdom tooth pulled at 12.30a. Ugh. Talk about a bad few weeks. Crikey.

I'm gonna go take my Vicodan and pass out now...

:)

Mmmmm, Vicodin good. :love: Night, night....

Ok, the reverse ratio, as I understand it is that instead of taking 2 and putting 4, for example, you do it the other way 'round. So, if that's the way you want to run it, I'm sure we can help you out with those bulging humidors! I don't think that's what you have in mind, however. :lookup: Anyway, somebody whack me with a cluestick if I'm wrong, but that's what I thought it meant.

Tony, I think what you are wanting to do is a FlashBack Pass, go through the line then throw the box in reverse and go through it again. A "Reverse Ratio Pass" is as FatherT described..."instead of taking 2 and putting 4, for example, you do it the other way 'round."

Dang newbies!! :D

You go Tone!!!!!!!!

FT, you have it right...reverse ratio instead of take 2 put 3 .... it's take 3 put 2.

I think what Tony has in mind is a forward then reverse pass. To and fro pass. Forward then backward. Missionary then :0

:sign: :sign:

I don't know if anyone else ever used it before me, but when I first used the term "Reverse Ratio Pass" (should I have copyrighted it? ) it was refering to (assumedly) receiving less quantity but better quality cigars then what was sent out. Sort of a chance to unload some bulk.

Hope this helps...

BTW, get ready for a little competition in the open passes department.....

Dave ;)

Ok, then what I want to do is the forward-back pass, not 3 to 2 or whatever you guys were talking about LOL.

oh and WHOOOO! I forgot about Dave's slow build up to his blow out pass.

So um, once again, hope on, this should be a fun ride.

PM me addy's please. FT and Misc, I have yours already :)

Thanks for clarifying for me guys, now git in here!

Ok, I would love to be a part of this pass (trader comments on Cigar Family, none here yet) but would like to understand the rules a little better LOL.

So if I have this straight the lineup, progression would go something like:

Person A (the orginiator) passes to person B who passes to person C who then passes back to person B who then passes back to the orginator - person A.

So basically instead ofhaving the box for takes and puts once, you have it twice?

Sam

yup.

Goes through the lineup, then when it hits anchor, it turns around and goes through the lineup backwards until it come home to Big Poppa (me).

:)

Thanks for all the corrective words of wisdom fellas :) Now sign on :p hehehehe

So to clarify, what this pass is going to be is as everyone has set me straight on. Goes through once, then turns around and comes right back through the ranks. This should be out for a good, long while, so even if you're going on vacation and whatnot, you still should be able to squeeze some cigar lovin' towards the box. I figure maybe a few months? Maybe less, who knows. All I know is I want to get a nice, long stretch and get a lot of people involved, new and not so new :)

Welcome FT and Netsdad to the lineup! Nets, don't worry, We'll make sure and hold your hand if you need it. FT, you have a vauge idea of what'll be in here (yes, a couple of the little monsters) :0

But boys, if you've got the goods, you should check out Dave's passes. Holy Cow.

Oh Tone -- why be so unimaginative with the "flashback" pass -- invent your own!

The "Holy Smokin' Tone what the hell is *HE* smokin'?!" pass:

* Number each participant
* Sent it up through the ODD NUMBERS only,
* When it gets to the end, send it BACKWARDS, through the PRIME NUMBERS only.
* When it gets back to #2 (no fair letting the starter peek at the box), back up through the EVEN NUMBERS only,
* Then backwards through to everyone who hasn't had it twice or more.
* No one posts puts or takes, they just list "got it", "sent it" and tracking number, along with some sideways reference to what sorts of things the dog did to the box, the accident it must've had on the truck on the way over to you, how you've replaced the packing peanuts with cat-litter, etc. and other lies. It's sort of a "tall tale" pass.

I know, you think it's nutty -- but I bet the suspense and combination comedy that ensues would be really fun. Maybe for my next pass... :D

But either way, I don't care what the rules are, I'm in every ST pass from here on :)

J Lew said:
May I play? :love: :love: :love: :love:

snailer sent.
Jay you know your in :)

Misc you too :)

So far we've got 4.

FT
Netsdad
Misc
JLew

Come one come all, hope on the wagons of passes, there's plenty to go around... :) :)

Oh and Misc, you confused the bejesus out of me with your design :p I don't think I'm with it enough yet. Got a lot of pain in the jaw, so Vicodin all around!

Might be the vicodine, or the FNG hazing, but it appears that you keep dropping an S from my screen name.

Not that it matters, but wouldn't want to be confused with someone else ??? :lookup: :D :sneaky: