• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "I'm so cool I can throw myself a party!" HERF

lurch

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S.
Well the time has come for me to bid the Metroplex farewell for a while. As many of you know I'm headed for the Sandbox early January. After talking with a couple of the guys tonight they we decided because of everyone's busy schedules during the holidays, that the best route to take would to hold an open forum to decide when to have our next get together.

The only thing I ask is that we have our next shindig on a Sunday. I know that Sundays are a little hard because of time with the family but Mike doesn't have to work Sundays, so it's always good to have his undivided attention. The only two Sundays I'm good for are the 23rd and the 30th. If we can all come up with an amicable solution to our problems I think this will be a great time.

I know that I have to work the 23rd, but am not sure yet about the 30th. I will be starting a new job right around then so it is kinda up in the air right now. I won't know for sure about this till after Christmas.Maybe it will work out!
B

Sorry can't be there! :angry:

Getting ready for the same thing!

I will do my best to make either of these dates for at least one smoke & howdy.

I won't be around on the 30th, but I might be able to make it on the 23rd.

I would love to make it but I am outta town on the 23 and 30th. I'll herf with ya in spirit.

The 30th would be easy for me, and the 23 can be, but since I am hosting Christmas at my house.....It would be harder and I would only be able to stay for one smoke or so. But I had a blast last night so I would love to do it again.

Julio

Well my schedule has changed now, and I will now be off the 23rd. I should be working the 30th now. I am going to be in Dallas already the 23rd. So if it works out to do this on the 23rd I should be there.
B

I know I can do the 23rd, but I'm not sure about the 30th. I had a great time last night, and I hope this works out for us to do it again.

D

Well guys they have done it again! Now I am working teh 23rd again, and I don't have a clue about the 30th. Hopefully whenever you do it Lurch I can come, but work is about ti killl me.
B

Ok guys, I have a little update.

My mom called me today and informed me of something going on on the 23rd. My biological grandfather whom I've never met finally found my mom and is flying in on Friday. Needless to say, the 23rd is now a 'No Go' for me. I'm sorry to all that can't make the 30th, but this is going to have to be the day I say goodbye.

I have nothing planned for the 30th, but I do have a wife....

Let me check with her and I will let you know

Tim

Great!!! I'll be able to make the 30th. In Amarillo on the 23rd. Looking forward to it.

I've had some family stuff come up that may knock me out for the 30th, but I'll have to wait and see. I hope to know something in the next few days, but it may be next week before I get the details. I'll make every effort to be there though.

D