• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "I'm so cool I can throw myself a party!" HERF

Well, I'm not going to beg anyone to come....but if you can be there than more the merrier. I have a feeling this isn't going to be as big as some of the bigger one's we've put together but it should still be just as fun. Thanks for all the support for Dean and I while we go through all this preparation.

Hey lurch, now that you are gonna do it on the 30th, I will be able to make it. See you guys soon!..........fhs

I know Christmas is tomorrow but it never hurts to plan ahead of time. What time do we want to kick this thing off. Any time is good for me and I think TR opens at 1200 so really any time after that would probably be good for me.

Contest Time!!!

The first person to correctly identify the manufacturer, wrapper, and vitola of this smoke will receive a nice fiver from me this weekend...

Rules:
1. Must attend Sunday to receive winnings.
2. One guess per person per day.
3. No edits.
4. Jay (altercall) is DQ since he gave this to me.

Bonus: If you can also tell me about how old this smoke was you'll receive something extra special from me.

gallery_5704_381_29955.jpg

gallery_5704_381_149664.jpg

This was a mighty tasty stick and was very well constructed as you can tell. Sorry about the quality of pictures since it was taken with my cell camera.

Damn... I can't remember what it was!

I'll go with Partagas Serie S Esplendido with a natural wrapper...???

I think I do remember a BTL being passed around at one point... :whistling: Nice lookin' smoke.

See you guys on Sunday!

mac

Sh!t... forgot to add the vitola! It's labeled as a pyramid... but it looks more like a fuggin bowling pin if you ask me... :whistling:

I stared at the pic for a while before settling on my guess only to scroll down and see that Preembargo already made that guess.

Anyway, I don't know exactly how early I can make it yet. I'm not sure when I'll be back in town, and that is the determining factor for me. I don't see myself getting there any later than two though.

D

~*~ HINT ~*~

A member from the Netherlands might be able to help...

I'll go out on a limb here and say Cuaba Divinos. Vitola is Petit Bouquet (perfecto), wrapper is natural Cuban. Never hurts to try I guess...

mac... waitin' for the next clue... :whistling:

La Flor Dominicana Reserva Expecial El Jocko Natural

I think I might have it this time, we'll see....

D

Duh! The vitola is a double figurado I think. I'm going to say that the year is 2004.

D

Well guys I got my new work schedule today, and I am going to be off this sunday. I will be there by two at the latest. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Also, great contest by the way Lurch, but I don't have a clue what that thing is. Good luck to everyone else on it!
B

Here is my guess of the day... Fuente Hemingway Short Story - Figurado - Natural wrapper

How bout givin' us another clue lurchy... :whistling:

edited to add... lookin' forward to meeting you B. :thumbs: ... sh!t, I think that edit just DQed my guess...

mac

In the spirit of the occasion...Tobacco Road will be offering 15% OFF all purchases for all CPer's attending this event. AND, we've got lot's of goodies on the Pepin Wall (including the Lancero Sampler), the Padron Wall (including the 80th's & 40th's), those kickass LaFlor Factory Press Limitados and much, much more. Unfortunately, however, the 'just out' LaFlor Small Batch II won't be arriving until this coming Wednesday (1/2/08).

So, come join us in support of Lurch, and take advantage of some fair pricing and decent discounting.

In the spirit of the occasion...Tobacco Road will be offering 15% OFF all purchases for all CPer's attending this event. AND, we've got lot's of goodies on the Pepin Wall (including the Lancero Sampler), the Padron Wall (including the 80th's & 40th's), those kickass LaFlor Factory Press Limitados and much, much more. Unfortunately, however, the 'just out' LaFlor Small Batch II won't be arriving until this coming Wednesday (1/2/08).

So, come join us in support of Lurch, and take advantage of some fair pricing and decent discounting.

:whistling: Very generous of you guys there at TR! Looks like I might have to take a hammer to the ol' piggy bank...

mac