• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Impossible Burger 10-Year Anniversary Contest (WE HAVE A WINNER!)

#9 Melissa Joan Hart
#11 Nelson DeMille - John Corey Series

Today's guesses
12) What is NATPAN
11) What is The Long Walk by Richard Bachman
10) What are TEXAS Tennessee Iowa Indiana
9) Who is Mellissa Joan Hart
8) What is USS Yorktown
7) What is a cigar you walk down to the boilers with
6) Who is Eiffel 65 "I'm Blue"
5) What is Larry Nieman St. Louis 2017, Paul Trahan Indy 2014
4) What is your Daughters B-Day and sadly the day your Mother passed away
3) What is the Ultimate Flameout his letter thread is where you took Doc’s quote “some folks just ain’t equipped to be outlaws”
2) What is McGuire AFB, NJ, Scranton, PA, Jacksonville, AK, Little Rock, AR, Hickam/Pearl, HI, Hague, Netherlands, Jettenbach, DE Germany, Yigo, Guam
1) A What is the Air Force
1) B What is 14 years
1) C What is Little Rock, McGuire, Honolulu

Today's guesses
12) What is NATPAN
8) What is USS Yorktown
7) What is a cigar you walk down to the boilers with
6) Who is Eiffel 65 "I'm Blue"
3) What is the Ultimate Flameout his letter thread is where you took Doc’s quote “some folks just ain’t equipped to be outlaws”
2) What is McGuire AFB, NJ, Scranton, PA, Jacksonville, AK, Little Rock, AR, Hickam/Pearl, HI, Hague, Netherlands, Jettenbach, DE Germany, Yigo, Guam
1) B What is 14 years
1) C What is Little Rock, McGuire, Honolulu

7/12

Keep digging on #2.
#1 - I'm looking for specific years: "1901 - 1906", etc., not how long I was in.
If you are referencing bases, give the base name.

guys, I actually need to do real work LOL I don't think I'll be making more guesses. Here is my final incomplete answers I hope they help you.

1A-Air Force
1B-1999-2010
1C- McGuire, Anderson, Little Rock

2-
  • McGuire AFB, NJ
  • Hamlin, PA
  • Jacksonville, AR
  • Little Rock, AR
  • Pearl City, HI
  • Honolulu, HI
  • The Hague, Netherlands
  • Jettenbach, Germany
  • Yigo, Guam
3- He was an imbecile, flamed out the best and in his “letter” thread is where you took Doc’s sweet quote “some folks just ain’t equipped to be outlaws”
4- Oldest Daughters birthday and Moms passing
5- no guesses
6- no guess
7- A cigar one smokes while inspecting the power plant in Hawaii
8- Constitution
9- Melissa Joan Hart
10- Texas, Tennessee, Iowa, Indiana
11- Tom Clancy "John Clark story" Without Remorse
12- Padron Panetela

guys, I actually need to do real work LOL I don't think I'll be making more guesses. Here is my final incomplete answers I hope they help you.

1A-Air Force
1B-1999-2010
1C- McGuire, Anderson, Little Rock

2-
  • McGuire AFB, NJ
  • Hamlin, PA
  • Jacksonville, AR
  • Little Rock, AR
  • Pearl City, HI
  • Honolulu, HI
  • The Hague, Netherlands
  • Jettenbach, Germany
  • Yigo, Guam
3- He was an imbecile, flamed out the best and in his “letter” thread is where you took Doc’s sweet quote “some folks just ain’t equipped to be outlaws”
4- Oldest Daughters birthday and Moms passing
5- no guesses
6- no guess
7- A cigar one smokes while inspecting the power plant in Hawaii
8- Constitution
9- Melissa Joan Hart
10- Texas, Tennessee, Iowa, Indiana
11- Tom Clancy "John Clark story" Without Remorse
12- Padron Panetela

5.5385742/12

So damn close on #2! One town is incorrect, one is almost correct, and there is only one missing from the lot.

Second Guess of the Day...
Today's guesses
12) What is NATPAN
8) What is USS Yorktown
7) What is a cigar you smoke when your inspecting two 9-story steam generators at least that is what Oke&Coke says...
6) What is Chris Cornell Unplugged in Sweden sent by Santa
1) B What is 1996-2010
1) C What is Little Rock, McGuire, Anderson

Dunno. He just kind of dropped off the face of the earth. I texted him several times and didn't get a response some time ago, and then tried again right before I left Hawaii to say so long, but those texts bounced. I even went so far as to try and search his name on the news sites, and thankfully didn't find an obituary or anything else that would explain it.
I think about him from time to time and miss his posts.

Second Guess of the Day...
Today's guesses
12) What is NATPAN
8) What is USS Yorktown
7) What is a cigar you smoke when your inspecting two 9-story steam generators at least that is what Oke&Coke says...
6) What is Chris Cornell Unplugged in Sweden sent by Santa
1) B What is 1996-2010
1) C What is Little Rock, McGuire, Anderson

9/12

#5 is still incomplete.
#2 needs further digging. Be specific if you are talking about bases. Also, don't rely on Brad for state abbreviations -- just sayin'...

You all have done an amazing job with this research. If there are any more of you working on it, it looks like this has turned into a sprint, rather than the marathon I figured it was going to be. You might want to get some guesses on the board before it is too late and you miss your opportunity.

I've been dropping hints here and there across multiple platforms, and have gently guided some closer to the right direction. However, with this as close to complete as it is so early in the month, I think I'm going to let you all earn your cigars from here on out with the few remaining questions. Perhaps I'll feel like singing like a canary on the v-herf... we'll see.

In all seriousness, though -- I'm impressed. Even without the help I've given, you guys have been knocking this one out of the park. I know it hasn't been easy, but that was the point. You've discussed threads from WAYYYY in the past, and related stories you've learned from reading them, and that is what this contest was all about. I hope you've at least been entertained a bit during your frustration. ;)