• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The inevitable has happend......

Mizicke5273

Well after being in Boston for 2 weeks, continuing to order cigars while I was gone, buying cigars out in Boston to bring home, and all that, I was in store for a surprise. I went to reorganize my cooler and desktop today, as Im keeping the cooler in the basement during the summer and I wanted to put a variety of sticks in the desktop to keep upstairs. Well after opening the lid of the cooler, I quickly realized it was full and a major reorganization was needed instead of the quick one I had in mind. I knew it was close to being full, but I thought I still had some room left. After getting every thing organized and swapped into the desktop, I now have just enough room for the boxes I have on order from my B&M. I think.....

So in short Im done buying for a while. :whistling:

....snicker.

In my case, a cute little 20 count desktop turned into a 100 count desktop that turned into one, then two, then three, then four coolers. Ordered my Staebell cabinet last year.

Slippery slope...??....oh yeah, baby. You've got it now..... :laugh:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

It has definitely happened to all of us. I started with a 50 ct, then a 100 ct, then two 100cts and then about 5 years ago my wife bought be a J.C. Pendergast CA3668. Haven't managed to fill that one up yet.

Dave

I started out with my 120ct desktop, moved onto a 18qt cooler that was supposed to last me till summer when I was going to buy a bigger one. Ya that cooler lasted a month, then I said fugg it Ill just get a new one now. I got the 120qt cooler back in the end of December. Back then I was just going to get a 70qt one, but then I took into consideration about how everyone said go bigger. So I ended up getting the 120qt one and now its full.

Next thing on the list is a wineodor. Not sure how long Ill last holding out on this one. Hopefully its longer than the 1 month with the coolers.

It has definitely happened to all of us. I started with a 50 ct, then a 100 ct, then two 100cts and then about 5 years ago my wife bought be a J.C. Pendergast CA3668. Haven't managed to fill that one up yet.

Dave

Those are very nice. I think there is one on the Bay of E :whistling:

My wife, family, and friends think I am nuts….
I went from a 50 count desk top to a seven drawer humidor to a VinoTemp 28 to a tower. And, all this is a span of four months… :rolleyes:

I dont even want to tell you guys what I've done. Ah well, i guess I will. Started out with a 20ct, moved to that and a 25ct, then added a tupperware container, then added a 16qt cooler, then came another tupperdor, a 100ct humi that was a gift, and a 48qt cooler....

Where I am now: 48qt cooler, tupperdor, another tupperdor, 100ct humi, 25ct, and I just purchased a 28qt cooler and another tupperdor.

God damn it. LOL!

-Aaron

I hope this holds me for awhile. Damn it!

This CP place...It's Dangerous man.. It's dangerous!!!!!

Getting ready for a 120 quart myself becase the 300ct and the 3 20cts are not enough

a 150 ct

to 2 150 cts

to 2 150ct and 2 50ct

to a 48qt cooler

to an Aristocrat plus

to a 102 bottle Haier

and at present......102 bottle Haier, Aristocrat Mini and a 150 ct desktop

It's a disease folks, there's no other way to say it...... :D

Call me a moron or anal but when I started off on this hobby I knew I was going to go over board at one point or another so I started off with a 50ct and a 100ct humidor.. I think you should invest heavily in storage before you start buying the product even if the humis are used as nothing but display boxes for a while

I like most people started with a 25ct desktop. When that filled up in about a week thanks to the generous nature of some BOTL, I took everyone's advice and went big. REALLY BIG. I converted a refrigerator and threw it in a closet in the basement of my apt. That should take a while to fill :p

Started with a 50ct 16 years ago

Then 150ct, then 300ct, then 500ct, then 64qt cooler, then another 64qt cooler, then 1 Avalllo 2000, then another Avallo 2000...sold all of them and now have (5) 120 qt coolers, (2) Savoy desktops, (1) Vintage Dunhill desktop & (1) small wine chiller....it never ends :)