• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The joys of driving for Uber

Did you get reimbursed the $75?

And what about the lost business after that happened?

Did you get reimbursed the $75?

And what about the lost business after that happened?
I got $150, paid the detail guy $75...so I made $75 after it was said and done. Probably lost $100 in fares too

Last edited:
I've got some great video of this but not sure how to post it

That is really ashame Lee, people show not respect for other people's things.

That is really ashame Lee, people show not respect for other people's things.
Yeah but it was bound to happen being an uber driver...I will be more diligent in the future though...

I've got some great video of this but not sure how to post it
I don’t think you can unless you upload to YouTube or something. You can take screen shots of the video highlights and post those.

In all my years, driving an "uber", I never had anyone yak in my car. They did bleed all over, though.

I had a guy I had to pull out of the river, after he attempted to hide from us. I got him to agree to come out of the river, and he was caked with mud, from his waist down. I had a brand new cruiser at the time. I popped the trunk and "allowed" him to ride back there(trunk lid open of course). I didn't think about the speed bumps I had to go over and when I did, he moaned each time the lid came down and bopped him on the head. Only had to go about a mile, so I figured it was a good idea. Apparently the LT didn't see the rationale, and gave me a talkin to.

Good luck, Lee.

Floyd T

when I read the OP I thought you were kidding but ........ sorry about the entire experience.
From my own personal experience, I cannot image such abomination.

Many years ago (1996) I did the limousine thing part-time in the DFW area, as I had four days off every week from my full-time gig; work 30 hours & paid for 40. The worst experience I had was chauffeuring (then Lt. Gov) Rick Perry from the Exxon Avitat at Love Field, to Rommels' house on White Rock Lake, then to the Federal Reserve building down town, and listening to Mr. Perry talk crap about one of his immediate family members, among other jewels. What an asshole.

Hopefully you never experience anyone barfing in your own personal vehicle, ever again. I prolly would have shot them myself.