• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Last Herfer Standing Boxpass, 2006

It's that time of year, again. I'm gonna start this pass with 20 solid, everyday smokes in the $3 - $5 range. The rules are pretty simple: you e-mail me your proposed takes and puts, I e-mail you back, you do the deed and post puts and takes, you send to the next unlucky person. Since this is old hat to me, I may have over-simplified so....if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Steve R's post, "A Few Thoughts", is required reading. Given the price range we're doing, I hope value for value is not an issue. I would also add the importance of VARIETY. Help keep the pass interesting; consider brand, size and wrapper when choosing your puts.

ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY EQUAL NUMBER OF TAKES AND PUTS. I know that I cannot enforce this, but please be considerate of those down the line. This pass will not have a set order and could be criss-crossing the US quite a few times. Don't make postage costs burdensome.

This will be a "virtual" pass with no paperwork. I will make the changes to the cigar list on this first post. Herewith is that list:

11 - Indian Tabac Maduro Tomahawk/Candela Toro (2 fer)
17 - Puros Indios Maxima Reserva Toro
18 - Spanish Heirloom Churchill
25 - Felipe Dominica "T"
32 - Macanudo Cafe Tudor
40 - Gurkha Class Regent Toro
49 - El Rico Habano Double Corona
52 - Perdomo Estate Seleccion Regente
53 - Perdomo Cuban Parejo Gigante Rosado
57 - AF 858
66 - Rocky Patel Connecticut Churchill
70 - Carlos Torano Nicaraguan Selection Churchill
72 - K. Hansotia Symphony Robusto
74 - RyJ Reserva Real Toro
75 - CAO Criollo Pato
76 - Torano Signature Toro
77 - Graycliff Blue Professional Corona Especiales
78 - CAO CX2 Toro
79 - Cabaiguan Corona Extra
80 - ERDM Robusto Larga

There will be a contest. In fact, the pass is the contest. I will write out a label for each participant and place it in an unmarked envelope. My son will choose an envelope at random and I will send the pass on to that person. That person will do their takes and puts then choose an envelope and send it on to that person (be sure to e-mail me the name of the next recipient along with the DC#). We continue doing this until there is a "Last Herfer Standing". The last person chosen gets to keep all the cigars in the pass. They merely return the Rubbermaid container to me.

Hopefully, there will be 12-15 people interested. If you are interested, please e-mail me your name, board name, snailer and telephone number.

1 - Mr_Wolf done
2 - LilBastage done
3 - Seanohue done
4 - insight done
5 - JAEwing done
6 - davidr2340 WINNER !7 - wasy done
8 - tkoepp done
9 - CgarDan done
10 - stewa070 done
11 - prophetic_joe done
12 - denverdog done
13 - hojadepuro done
14 - Ivanovich done
15 - rudou done
16 - eringg done
17 - Jeff1101 done

Ok fellas,
I dropped the ball here! I spaced sending Mel back his Rubbermaid container back... :blush:
SORRY MEL!!!

Out first thing tomorrow morning!
DC# 0703 8555 7491 1675 6823

Thanks, and sorry again guys!!!