• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Last Herfer Standing Boxpass, 2006

Looks like Monday is the day. I have noticed that pretty much everything I am getting or sending is delayed 2-3 days due to the holiday rush. So the suspense continues...... :whistling:

As Santa I have decided that only the best BOTL and CP'r will receive the box LAST and that is ME DAMN IT! I fly my @ss around the planet in one night handing out gifts to kids of all ages (half of whom deserve nothing at all as far as I am concerned) and what do I get to show for it? A week on the sh!tter with the runs - damn milk and cookies keep me from sh!tt'n right for a week. What I need is a butt-load of fine stogies to keep me warm on my long sleigh ride. So these are all mine!

If I can't have them I will send them to JAEwing because he is one really cool guy and a helluva lawyer too! He got me out of a pinch when I got an SUI (sleighing while intoxicated) and again when I got caught by the US Govt. importing ISOM cigars. Fortunately they were glass top Cohibas ( I am a sucker what can I say) and therefore I did not break any US law.

Hello . . . Hello?

Is anyone there? Anyone? Anyone at all . . .

Is this thing on?

Man this is taking forever. I shipped this baby a week ago today and it should have only been 2 or 3 days max. The holidays are really reeking havoc on the PO. Hopefully tomorrow......

Yeah I agree. It should not take this long to send a package from Centenial CO to Arlington WA. :rolleyes:

This has been a fun pass to be part of and to follow.
Thanks Melski for letting me in on this!
Good luck to the last two!

Yeah I agree. It should not take this long to send a package from Centenial CO to Auburn CA. :rolleyes:
<fixed>

Nothing here today either... ???
Another member sent me a package I got today... took 2 days from Illinois? Strange!

Yeah I agree. It should not take this long to send a package from Centenial CO to Auburn CA. :rolleyes:
<fixed>

Nothing here today either... ???
Another member sent me a package I got today... took 2 days from Illinois? Strange!
This is crazy but I have a feeling we will hear one of you squealing sometime very soon. :whistling:

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel

Damn . . . I knew I was talking too much smack about not getting the box. Then I arrive home today and find a box from Centenial CO. :0

Oh well. There are 5 sticks I will be trading out. I will get approval and then send the remainder of the box on its way to our lucky winner . . .

davidr2340

Sorry to disappoint Jason and Merry Christmas to David. Special thanks to Melski for hosting this pass, it was a lot of fun. :thumbs:

Seriously?
I WON? I never win ANYTHING!!! :blush: I thought for sure I'd get that sucker!!!

Melski, this has been a very fun pass to be in, and it ran without a hitch!!! :thumbs:

I wish ALL of you and yours, a very Merry Christmas!

davidr2340 . . .

I am awaiting approval of my P's & T's from our host. Package will be sent as soon as approval is received and I post them here. Unfortunately, even f shipped today the USPS will not be able to get this to you in time for Christmas as was our hope when this pass began. :( But, you will have a nice after Christmas present to open.

- Jason

OK folks here are my approved P's & T's:

PUTS:

Carlos Torano Signature Toro
Graycliff Blue Professional Corona Especial
CAO CX2 Toro
Cabaiguan Corona Extra
El Rey Del Mundo Toro Maduro

TAKES:

#31 Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Toro
#51 Gurkha Legend Torp
#67 CAO eXtreme Corona
#71 Bolivar Vintage 94 Belicoso Fino
#73 Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Torpedo

Thanks to Melski for hosting. Thanks to all of you for making this pass go off without a hitch and for the non-stop humor and banter involved with "who is next?".

Box will go out in tomorrow's mail. Unfortunately, our winner will not get this in time for Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

- Jason

p.s. - Thanks denverdog for the "consolation prize" . . . very nice of you.

JE

nice p/t! Congrats David and thanks melski for hosting this thing. It was a lot of fun even if us sacramento area people didn't win

davidr2340 . . .

I am awaiting approval of my P's & T's from our host. Package will be sent as soon as approval is received and I post them here. Unfortunately, even f shipped today the USPS will not be able to get this to you in time for Christmas as was our hope when this pass began. :( But, you will have a nice after Christmas present to open.

- Jason

Hey Jason,
No problem on not arriving here in time for Christmas!

VERY nice puts and takes bro!!! I've been wanting to give a couple of those you put in there!!! :thumbs:

Thanks again ALL of you!!!

Box went out today. Got a DC# but can't find the receipt right now. Will post tommorrow when it turns up.

Just thought you would like to know that it is on its way. Enjoy!

Chalk this baby up as DONE!!!
Jason, package arrived today! Thanks for the straglers, love trying new stuff!!!

Thanks again Mel for starting this!!!
Can't wait to do it again!!! :thumbs:

Chalk this baby up as DONE!!!
Jason, package arrived today! Thanks for the straglers, love trying new stuff!!!
Thanks again Mel for starting this!!!
Can't wait to do it again!!! :thumbs:

Hey no problem. Let me know what you think of our local roller's cigars.

Thanks to everyone for a great pass! Wishing all of you and your families a happy and healthy 2007!