• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Last Herfer Standing Boxpass, 2006

VOODOO HEX!! Over here on the Shore, we use chicken necks for that. That and crabbing :p

I'm in a no fly zone, so I'll be safe <fingers crossed>

Man, oh man! This is going to be fun! Not knowing where the pass is headed definitely adds to the fun factor. :)

Let the game begin!!

I hope it comes to me because I just received a case of Peach Phillies, and WOGs (White Owl Grapes) from C-Bid for a crisp 5 dollar bill. I can't possibly smoke them all myself so in they go. They of course will have to go into the general population because I have no other bags so I am sure everything will be married just right by the time the lucky SOB gets the box in a month or two.

This should be fun. :cool:

:laugh: Had a good scare in Saturdays mail, but it was too small of a box to be the pass! Whew!!

There was a nice surprise from the mailman this morning. I am lovngthis idea !!!!!!!!!!!

My P/T

T: # 5 Don Lino Afrika
#12 La Flor L#300
#13 Maria Guerrero

P: #21 Genghis Khan by Gurkha
#22 Oliveros XL for men
#23 Cuesta-Rey Centenario #9

This one should be out in a few hours.

Our pigeon took the short hop and knocked Dan out. Good plays, Dan. Hope you got something you (will)like.

Dan is not giving the pigeon any rest. Does that mean another short hop or will it take wing on a long haul? Dan and I know and the rest of you should know by the end of the week. Fly, birdie, fly!

By the end of the week sounds like a clue...

If it went out tonight, any of you could have it by Thursday at the earliest, Friday at the latest. The only place that consistantly takes a day longer is packages coming or going out of Florida. This pass has no players in Florida.

I've hired a Defense Expert to stand guard. All he requested for payment was carving knife and a bundle of grass reeds to chew on.

geezer.gif

Well, my defense mechanisms have failed :( box came today. Here are my P/Ts:

#9 for #24 RyJ Rothechilde en tubo
#14 for #25 Felipe Dominica "T"
#22 for #26 Fonseca 10-10
#21 for #27 Perdomo Reserve La Tradicion cuban cafe "E"

I'll have this out tomorrow.