• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Last Herfer Standing Boxpass, 2006

It’s a little too quiet around here..... ???

"Your item was accepted at 6:43 pm on October 16, 2006 in REGO PARK, NY 11374. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

this is the status as of 7:40 PM East coast. I sent this thing out 3 days ago and still nothing. What's up with USPS?

LOL. Nice try! :D :D

This was sent priority mail.

Maybe cause its going to San Diego :p

Mailman just came and went empty handed so it isn't here either....

I have actually set up a robotic arm and intercom outside the front door to handle all mailman interactions. You can't be too careful these days!

Our poor pigeon might be suffering from dehydration by now. I wonder what the temperature is in the sunny southwest?

Our poor pigeon might be suffering from dehydration by now. I wonder what the temperature is in the sunny southwest?

At some point it will have to land somewhere.

Hopefully no one is below at the time before landing. :p

park_at_your_own_risk_bird_.jpg

OH NOES! I got a package notice in my mailbox yesterday and I swear I heard some chirping from inside the manager's office. I won't be able to check on it until monday morning.

I'm fearing for the worst here. I can only hope, if it really is our little birdie, that the collateral damage is low.

Please – pray for me.

Argh. It's true. She landed this weekend. I'm sending off my P+Ts to melski in a second.

melski gave the thumbs up to my P/T so here they are:

Takes
6 – Equus Piramide (unbanded)
8 – Exodus Silver Robusto Corto
29 (actually '30', see below) – CAO Black Mosaic

Put
35 - Edge by Rocky Patel Missle Corojo (unbanded)
36 - Cuban Crafters Cameroon Toro
37 - Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Belicoso

While doing my Puts and Takes, I discovered 28–30 were mislabeled. The proper order, as is in the pass, already on it's way to the next poor shmuck is:

28 - Hoyo De Monterrey Dark Sumatra Media Noche
29 - Arturo Fuente Double Chateau Fuente
30 - CAO Black Mosaic

Nice plays once again, but hopefully you shot that thing more then one state away... :whistling:

The pigeon ate a big meal and is prepared for the long flight ahead. This will not be a short flight I am sure.

Ivoanovich . . . you got the $50 I sent you right? :whistling: