• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Last Herfer Standing Boxpass, 2006

Another great set of plays. John, if you want more information on the Equus, check out atlanticcigar.com.

And once again, our pigeon takes to the skies...........

Another great set of plays. John, if you want more information on the Equus, check out atlanticcigar.com.

And once again, our pigeon takes to the skies...........

The difficulty I had in finding any info on the Equus is why I chose it. I like trying the smaller boutique sticks since having a great time smoking a La Casa Grande from NY that I got in a trade.

Have fun all!

Well everyone can breath easy for one more weekend. Looks like I was hit with the pass today. My p/t have been aproved and I will post them when I get home from work.

Let's see...I think I want to send this North. All in favor? :D

Brandon

I also think Northeast is the correct answer. No doubt about it the pigeon is heading Northeast!

Well everyone can breath easy for one more weekend. Looks like I was hit with the pass today. My p/t have been aproved and I will post them when I get home from work.

Let's see...I think I want to send this North. All in favor? :D

Brandon

How far north? ??? ??? ???

:0 :0

I said it before, and I'll say it again!!

:p :laugh:

j/k.....or maybe not :whistling:

Argh..the pressure is killing me.

Please not me...
Please not me...
Please not me...
Please not me...
Please not me...

:D

Please let it be Alan...
Please let it be Alan...
Please let it be Alan...
Please let it be Alan...
Please let it be Alan...

:p :p :p :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Muahahaha...I love being in control! The pass went out to one of you helpless bastiges today. my P/T

T-15 Partagas Black
P-38 Punch Magnum

T-20 Vegas Cubana
P-39 CAO Black Torpedo

T-34 Padron 5000
P-40 Gurkha Cass Regent Toro

T-37 HdN Antano
P-41 CAO CX2

Someone better check their mail soon, maybe tomorrow, maybe Wednesday, maybe Thursday... :D :whistling:

Brandon

Nice job Brandon. I have my eye on a few sticks this pigeon is carrying, but me being the nice guy that I am hopes one of you other BOTL has a chance to get them before me... :whistling: :p :thumbs:

Don't worry about it...I made sure you got next pick! :sign: :whistling:

Brandon

Aww, hell!

I got the box today. E-mailed my P/Ts and waiting for response. This will go out tomorrow pending the approval of my P/Ts.

Due to the excessive coffee stains and coating of donut glaze on the outside of the box (thanks a lot, Brandon! :rolleyes: :p ;) ), I'm replacing it.

Aww, hell!

I got the box today. E-mailed my P/Ts and waiting for response. This will go out tomorrow pending the approval of my P/Ts.

Due to the excessive coffee stains and coating of donut glaze on the outside of the box (thanks a lot, Brandon! :rolleyes: :p ;) ), I'm replacing it.

Sooooo, my voodoo chant worked! :p :laugh:

Sooooo, karma would probably dictate that I will get nailed soon for doing that :angry:

Aww, hell!

Sooooo, my voodoo chant worked! :p :laugh:

Sooooo, karma would probably dictate that I will get nailed soon for doing that :angry:

Better you than me... ;)