• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Last Herfer Standing Boxpass, 2006

Damn did I call that? All you need to do is ask nice and the pigeon goes wherever you want. Please toss that thing to the other coast.

I really should stop talking all this trash before I get hit next! :whistling:

Ok P/T approved! This will be going out tomorrow, thanks for having me in this pass

T:#48 Gurkha Centurion Double X
P:#51 Gurkha Legend Torpedo

T:#39 CAO Black Torpedo
P:#52 Perdomo Estate Seleccion Regente

T:#50 Rocky Patel Sun Grown Robusto
P:#53 Perdomo Cuban Parejo Gigante Rosado

T:#35 Edge Missile Unbanded
P:#54 Padilla Hybrid Robusto

The pigeon is off and re-energized for a long (or possibly very short) voyage

The pigeon is off and re-energized for a long (or possibly very short) voyage

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo we want a very long voyage . . . looooooooooooong voyage.

Aw Hell . . . if it is coming to me why don't we just meet and have a beer and you give me the box? Then again, why don't we do that anyway?

Jason has now gone longer than last time and the pressure must be getting to him.

Jason has now gone longer than last time and the pressure must be getting to him.

Shaddap! I am throwing salt, knocking wood, avoiding black cats, wont go near a mirror, kept my ladders stored away in the garage and I have both a chicken's and a rabbit's foot in my pocket. :D

9 down - 8 to go. If we keep this pace someone is going to get a nice gift just in time for Christmas.

Jason I think the rabbit and chickens foot cancel eachother out. Just my .02$. :p

well I think it is lonely enough to stop and visit someone today

Not here, unless it came in after they closed!! I guess it didn't stay in California. Jersey or 'Bama maybe? :p

edit: forgot the D on closed, duh :blush:

All is clear here as well... Pigeon must know I am a crack shot with the 12GA.

No worries fellas, that Friggin Crow landed on my stoop. Waiting on approvals... to post later

Ok this bird is back up in the air

P/T's

#54 Padilla Hybrid Robusto
#42 5 Vegas Series 'A' Artisan
#47 Partagas Black Label Magnifico

#55 RP SG Robusto
#56 RP Vintage 1990
#57 AF 858 Nat

The eagle has landed :angry:

This baby will be out tomorrow assuming Melski approves my puts and takes.

Where is this headed next? :whistling: