• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Lead to Gold Experiment

I had a decent experience with Camacho Corojo Toros. I bought the box after hearing what great smokes they were and trying a couple, but what a mistake. They were flat and just tasted "off". I pulled a few out this week, and they have changed a great deal. There were still several construction issues, but 9 months did them well. They went from $hit to OK. Not worth buying another box, but it makes me feel better that I can at least smoke the ones I have while working on the yard.

n

If you stick to quality mfgs like Fuente, Padron and Villazon and buy their inexpensive models, you will generally get a hell of a smoke for short money.

There are a ton of great cigars on the market in the 2-3 dollar a stick price range. No reason to smoke crap when these types of cigars are readily available.

I had a decent experience with Camacho Corojo Toros. I bought the box after hearing what great smokes they were and trying a couple, but what a mistake. They were flat and just tasted "off". I pulled a few out this week, and they have changed a great deal. There were still several construction issues, but 9 months did them well. They went from $hit to OK. Not worth buying another box, but it makes me feel better that I can at least smoke the ones I have while working on the yard.

n

I have always had the opposite issues with the camacho. Fresh out of the box I thought they had fair flavor. However, the longer they sit, they seem to lose flavor to me. But again, thats just my opinion.

I am aging some 5 Vegas classics right now. I love the cigar personally. I would gladly pay twice the money for them. I have found no construction issues with them and smoke them just about down to the nub. I am hoping that with time they will get even better.