• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The LEAF FUND

Don't think it will get to six. Anywhere close to 5 is probably a good time to get out. Just my opinion though.

x2

I think I am wrong too. However... the only time I've ever been wrong, is when I thought I was! :cool:

I have to admit we have had a real sad try for 2 quarters. Lost over 40%. My dog could pick better than that. I haven't done very well on my personal portfolio either. I'm down 11% in '08. Ruff market. Of corse the Leaf Funds major problem is the >unability< to act quickly, along with the limited investment power.

Now we have 7 days before it's time to "Give Up" or "Keep Fighting".

Do we have any interest in Senior members adding to their possitions?

Do we have any interest in New partners?

As of today... (and this will change) shares are $23.3512.

The goal is to raise the share value to $50.00 and use the money to purchase cigars to divide up amongst the share holders. The lesson I have learned from this endeavor is to pick a solid stock and get out with a 10-12% gains. Get out with 8-10% losses. We did niether. We have to take tiny gains because we are a tiny Fund.

Post if you want in.

Thanks.

We probably picked the absolute worst time to start the fund. Who knew. I am still in for the long haul. That being said, I will just stick with my 2 shares and not add to the position. Hopefully the 2nd quarter will be better than the 1st. :sign:

Hey Micheal I know you probably don't care what I have to say, but I would look into EDNE! It is around 90cents and they just started to drill in the Noah Project!!! For all the members who are interested go to their website at http://www.edenenergycorp.com/main, there is some really neat info in there!!!! If they hit the massive oil spot this could take off like Ultra Petroleum Corp (UPL)! Just a though!!

Hey Micheal I know you probably don't care what I have to say, but I would look into EDNE! It is around 90cents and they just started to drill in the Noah Project!!! For all the members who are interested go to their website at http://www.edenenergycorp.com/main, there is some really neat info in there!!!! If they hit the massive oil spot this could take off like Ultra Petroleum Corp (UPL)! Just a though!!

I dodn't know why you think I wouldn't care what you post. I appreciate you joining in on the thread. Never hesitate.

In order to allow new positions into the "LEAF FUND" we will need to get 25 shares. We combine Senior adds and new members to equal this.

Right now it looks like about 5 positions. That will not be enough. I think the worst is over and we have some what a bottom. And we survived it. Again please "POST" your intentions and interests.

Thank you.

I will be emailing all those that have sent me their email addy. EMMO please send me yours.

I have only one share right now so if you do open this up, I'm in for an extra 2 shares Michael.

I am in for 1 or 2!! What is the price at now???

THIS WILL CHANGE !!!!

But as of market close and a few adjustments :cool:

1 share is currently $23.7996 :sign:

The LEAF FUND Portfolio currently owns:

100 s of GWDC
100 s of SIRI
100 s of WEL
200 s of ZAAP

$13.99 in cash

What a bad joke!

GBRC 2.90 right now! A gawd Dang day early! :sign: I read where the equipment is being sold to the Arab nations. It'll probably go to $10 without selling off. This is exactly what I was holding out for. I thought we had one more breakout to get in the right mode. Well we might still, cuz we bought originally at 3.15. If it retraces and drops below 2.25 we'll by it back. :thumbs:

Edit to add: I wish we could short this SOB! I'd sell 500 shares as it breaks through $3.00. And buy it back about $2.50. :cool:

I'll take 2 shares if they're available.

wacky market, fun market. stagnant markets suck, not as fun.

I have only one share right now so if you do open this up, I'm in for an extra 2 shares Michael.

2 Senior :thumbs:

Hey Michael! If there is an opening, I'm in for one or two spots. Just drop me a PM. Think this can be fun.

2 newbie :thumbs:

Alright......... I'm in for one or two when this opens up!

I'd like two shares please. I'm plannin' for my future! :thumbs:

I am in for 1 or 2!! What is the price at now???

I'll take 2 shares if they're available.

wacky market, fun market. stagnant markets suck, not as fun.

1 Senior for Lkyman ( if you want another just let me know)
1 Senior for Jeff1101 ( if you want another just let me know)
2 Senior for me :thumbs:
2 newbie for crluap
1 newbie for gtadroptop

19 shares of interest so far. 6 shares left (kinda sorta) Post your interest now!

I know I said we Senior members had a shot at adding 1 to start with. Then after new members got their shares we could add more, but, it looks like there isn't much interest in Senior members adding to their postions from the response to the email I sent out.

Start looking for stocks to post up for purchase. Remember we need to buy blocks of at least 100. So use that to find stocks that the LEAF FUND can add to the portfolio.

How active does an investor have to be?

I see you were requesting stock recommendations.
Is that from all investors or only a select few?

I may be interested in a couple of shares if I can be a bystander.

How active does an investor have to be?

I see you were requesting stock recommendations.
Is that from all investors or only a select few?

I may be interested in a couple of shares if I can be a bystander.

PM sent

You can be involved as much or as little as you want! :D

Actually recommendations can come from anyone at all. More so the Investment Club members, but anyone that has a stock that they want to post on is more than welcome... member or not. :love:

EDEN Energy (EDNE), I say lets look into them! They are working on the Noah Project as we speak. ;)