• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Lions

Newfie

Official Lancero Whore
They're tied for first in the NFL!!!!

I know it's their first game of the year, but could it be "The Year" as the Tigers had last season? I know their coach is predicting minimum 10 wins.

They're tied for first in the NFL!!!!

I know it's their first game of the year, but could it be "The Year" as the Tigers had last season? I know their coach is predicting minimum 10 wins.

I thought it was the QB?

Oh well, who cares? They're undefeated!!!!!

It was kitna that predicted 10. Regardless yes undefeated, but Lions and playoffs dont mix well so i highly doubt it will happen.

They've got the Barry Sanders curse.....no playoffs for 88 yrs.

You can always look at it this way

They have at least 2 more weeks before they have a loosing record, thats gotta make you smile

Tim

You can always look at it this way

They have at least 2 more weeks before they have a loosing record, thats gotta make you smile

Tim

They're gonna be in first place all by themselves after this weekend.

I don't think I'd be getting my hopes up quite yet ;)

Matt Millen still has plenty of time to screw this up :sign:

I don't think I'd be getting my hopes up quite yet ;)

Matt Millen still has plenty of time to screw this up :sign:

LOL, most intelligent words I heard all day (and most of my day was in Detroit, so you figure it out)!!!

Even heard one guy ask where the Super Bowl was this year because he wanted to go 'cause the Lions will be playing.

OMG!!!!! :laugh: :sign:

3-1!!!!

I don't know Jim, 10 wins is starting to look like a possibility at least, I'm thinking more around 8-8 personally, but as weak as the NFC is, you never know.

ok. i am a lions fans too but.. lets be honest here.

the 3 wins they have were not real impressive and the 2 loses were disasters that the lions have done every year. So i am REAL concerned with the 10 win prediction at this point.

but

GO LIONS!

lets ride this wave of confidence as long as we can. we do this every year. We get pumped for the season to start thinking this is the year and then usually by this time we are ragging the lions and management and disgusted in their play. Lets hope it doesnt take that turn again this year.

4-2!!

Nice to see they found a rushing game today too. Hopefully Jones can stay healthy.