• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

THE MARCH SCOTCH BUY - DONE

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
As with any activity of this type there is a chance that customs will find and take the order. You are forewarned. (I've never had it happen but that doesn't mean it couldn't)

RULES:
As always you must be a member in good standing who has joined CP prior to October 1, 2009 and has at least filled out your profile, done an intro and have at least 50 posts prior to today. PM me with your order, I will not count the posts. When you get a reply from me you have been confirmed and can then send payment. Prices listed are for delivery to your door. There are a 24 slots available (which may increase to 30 if there is enough demand) this time with six slots per box. I need to have at least 4 slots filled to order a box or it will cost more to ship.

There are some new things listed and a few old favorites have departed so look closely.

I know you are busy but if you "forget" or put off sending in your payment you are screwing your buddy and are going to lose the right to participate in the next buy.

For the first time I will accept payment from the Evil Empire otherwise known as PayPal but you'll have to add 3.5% if you wish to pay that way. LMK when you PM in your order if you wish to pay this way and I'll send you an adjusted total.

Good news is that the exchange rate is really good right now, the bad news is that the prices went up anywhere from 5-8% which killed that advantage.

If you had contacted me about a birth year bottle, please remind me what you wanted so I can keep track and get it on order.

First come first served.

Box #1 - FULL
Box #2 - FULL
Box #3 - FULL
Box #4 - FULL
Box #5 - FULL

Scotch
MONKEY SHOULDER Made from Kininvie, Balvenie and Glenfiddich. $60.00
THE SIX ISLES A vatting of whisky from Scotland's six whisky producing Islands $64.00
BIRNIE MOSS Peaty Benriach 35PPM, 92 Proof, A peated Speyside! $66.00
GLENTAUCHERS 17 yo G&M A sweet mellow sherried dram $68.00
BALLANTRUAN Peated A peated Tomintoul, reminds me of Ardbeg Very Young $69.00
Arran 12 An improvement over the 10, a nice sherried dram. $74.00
ABERLOUR 1995 NC2 Port Finish 14 yo, 92 proof Duncan Taylor bottling. Something different. $77.00
THE CAMPBELTOWN MALTS CV 3 x 20cl Pack 20cl bottle Giftpack of Springbank, Hazelburn and Longrow $78.00
DAILUAINE 16 Year Old 'Flora & Fauna' A favorite sherry monster. $81.00
GLENDRONACH 15 Year Old Revival The 15yo sherry monster is back! See my review 92 points! $87.00
AN CNOC 16 Year Old Unchillfiltered All bourbon casking, the best AN CNOC in recent memory $87.00
MORTLACH 16 Year Old Big and beefy sherried character. One for Macallan fans! $89.00
BUNNAHABHAIN Toiteach Toiteach means 'smoky' in Gaelic, a smokey Bunny! $98.00
Dalmore 1990 (Wemyss bottling 19 yo,59.4 proof) If you are going to buy one bottle, this is the one to get. Outstanding! $131.00
Scott's Linlithgow (closed distillery) 18 yo from my personal collection $140.00

Blends
ISLAY MIST 17 Back again after a few years, great Islay blend $78.00
CAMPBELTOWN LOCH 30 Year Old Outstanding price for a 30yo. See my review of the 25 $84.00
CUTTY SARK 25 Year Old Best Whisky in the World 2003 - See my review. $149.00
BLACK BULL 40 Year Old Deluxe Blend 90% malt! Very highly reviewed $191.00

Rum
RON PALMA MULATA 3 Year Old Little known Cuban Rum $48.00
HAVANA CLUB Anejo Especial Your basic 3yo Havana Club $51.00
RON PALMA MULATA 5 Year Old An older expression of RPM $51.00
RON PALMA MULATA 7 Year Old A competitor to HC7 $53.00
HAVANA CLUB 7 Year Old The Classic Cuban Rum $57.00
RON MOCAMBO 10 yo Glass Pistol See the pic for this one. $57.00
RON MOCAMBO 15 Year Old Single Barrel Rum $63.00
SEALES 10 Year Old Rum 5 stars from Dave Broom! $72.00
LONG POND 1941 Jamaican Rum 58 years old! 100 proof! Only a handful made, truly unique. $580.00

Irish
CONNEMARA Peated Irish Single Malt Best of Irish at the San Fransisco World Spirits Competition 2004 $68.00
GREEN SPOT Called one of the best whiskies in the world. $89.00
TYRCONNELL 15 Year Old Single Cask 92 proof Old Irish $100.00

Gin
CAORUNN Scottish Gin Balmenach distillery infused with six traditional and five Celtic botanicals. $59.00
BLACKWOOD'S GIN 60 The limited edition, high strength version barley gin $63.00
G VINE French Floraison Gin Ginger roots, liquorice, cardamom, cassia bark, coriander, juniper berries+ $73.00

Bourbon
Blanton's Single Barrel Bourbon you can't buy in the US 91.2 proof $75.00
Blanton's Gold Bourbon you can't buy in the US 103 proof, 91 points by Jim Murray $101.00
EVAN WILLIAMS 23 Year Old Bourbon you can't buy in the US $203.00

Ron Macambo Pistol
Ron%20Mocambo%20Pistol.JPG

Hey Ray,

Mortlach 16 appears twice. Are they two different bottles? Got this from you before and any sherry fan should pick this up.

Same bottle, one was with the new price increase. Fixed now.

Hey Ray,

Mortlach 16 appears twice. Are they two different bottles? Got this from you before and any sherry fan should pick this up.

Ray, I'll take a bottle of Green Spot.

If I use the 'gift' choice, there is no surcharge to you (in case you were not aware that the evil empire has that option).

PM me with your order, I will not count the posts. When you get a reply from me you have been confirmed and can then send payment.

Ray, I'll take a bottle of Green Spot.

If I use the 'gift' choice, there is no surcharge to you (in case you were not aware that the evil empire has that option).

1 slot left in box 4

Box 4 is full, I need 4 bottles ordered to open Box 5

I may be interested in the SEALES 10 Year Old Rum. Gotta see if I can get some coin for it.

One more bottle and I will open box 5. If not, this closes tonight.

This is done, thank you.

I was just wondering what your estimated arrival time was. Just curious as to whether you have received your order or any information. I have no idea how long these normally take.

Edited to fix grammar